[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The cast of the Inhumans show

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

The cast of the Inhumans show
>>
>>90394948
Looks good so far, I'm a lot more hyped for this than I thought I'd be. Depends on how much cash they pony up for effects.
>>
Be honest /co/, was the Inhumans movie doomed from the start, or did Marvel fuck it up through turning the Inhumans comics to shit?
>>
>Gorgon is a skinny black dude

Just fuck me up.
>>
>>90395001
Chances are the first two episodes will have 11/10 effects then the next 6 episodes will look like shit.
>>
>>90394948
>Auran
Well I'll be damned. That one anon that waifus Auran must be pretty hype right now.
>>
>>90395269
Does IMAX only fund the first 2 episodes?
>>
>>90395214
there's a big strong muscle character
Better make him a black guy!

Just Marvel my shit up.
>>
>>90395348
The whole series is being filmed with IMAX cameras, but yeah, they're only funding the first two episodes since those are the ones being shown in IMAX theaters. The rest is being funded by ABC/Marvel and we all know how stingy Perlmutter is when it comes to budgets.

But Inhumans is his passion project so maybe he'll lighten up the purse strings.
>>
Lockjaw is also confirmed plus Ellen Woglom in a mystery role
>>
>>90395067
The old Inhumans movie died because of Feige/Perlmutter in-fighting at Marvel. This is all rumors and shit, no one knows for sure, but supposedly Perlmutter forced them to put Inhumans on the schedule when he was still in control (I remember some articles mentioning he allowed Feige to have a Captain Marvel movie because of it, as Ike didn't think a female lead movie would sell, but might be wrong on that). Once Feige had all the power on the movie side, Inhumans was canned and this ABC/IMAX deal was set up.
>>
>>90394948

But who's going to be Johnny Storm?
>>
>>90395458
and what about Beast?
>>
>>90395067
The movie wasn't doomed. It was Ike's pet project, once he was kicked the movie was dropped.
>>
>>90395440
YESSSS!!!! Doggo rules
>>
>>90396109
>dude im on 4chan, better say nigger all the time
either go back to rebbit or chill with the edge
>>
>>90397835
Take your hurt feelings and go back to tumblr.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.