[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DC Comics Versus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (44KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
44KB, 480x360px
Soo DC is doing their own Death Battle now, it's been going on for a quite a while, and I found this one interesting

Harley vs Nightwing

So who wins this match?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3JSSBxc2Yg
>>
>>90391933

Harley post amazonian bullshit and enchanced by chemicals and Ivy would still lose 7/10

and one of the 3 loses for dick involve being distracted by tits
>>
>>90391933
How is this even a matchup? Who determines these things and why do they think Harley stands a chance against Dick?

Is this a contest of who is more liked by the whale 'gurl' geeks?
>>
>>90392188
Their very first match-up was Flash versus fucking Green Arrow, so yeah.
>>
>>90392188
I guess Nightwing is to Batman as Harley is to Joker is the logic here? Like, Batman v Joker is the big matchup so let's see how their "sidekicks" fight?

>>90392230
This is dumb unless it's Barry, Barry is a fucking clown that can't do anything right unless he's in Mary Sue mode
>>
>>90392318
>let's see how their "sidekicks" fight?

Yep, or rather the former sidekicks as how the videos describe them
>>
>>90392318
>Like, Batman v Joker is the big matchup so let's see how their "sidekicks" fight?

Yes and that they did that in the tv show
>>
File: 1456265326834.gif (358KB, 500x357px) Image search: [Google]
1456265326834.gif
358KB, 500x357px
>>90392073
>>90392318
>>90392488

You are missing the point that Harley is now an A list, and on EVERY VERSION she is a better fighter than Joker and most other vilains, even with no experience on martial arts.

On the Suicide Squad movie Amanda even say that she is stronger, more brave and crazy than the Joker.
>>
>>90392466
>Harley don't need no man!

This shit is painful, I wish they would quit this. She wouldn't be anything without Joker. Bruce picked Dick up only after he had lost everything in his life, and continued that theme for consecutive Robins. Harley had a promising future and Joker took that away. Dick had one too but it wasn't Bruce that took it away.

No comparison.
>>
>>90392625
That's because the new comics and Suicide Squad movie are retarded
It comes down to bullshit attitude vs no-bullshit attitude.
Harley likes to show off, needs to. Dick just wants to get the job done.
>>
>>90392625
also harley kicked nightwings ass in arkham knight
>>
>>90393422
Arkham Knight Dick jobbed to everyone, this is comics Dick who has been Batman before
>>
>>90391933
>DC is doing their own Death Battle now
Where is DC headquarters? I'm going to burn it to the ground. This is absolutely intolerable.

Comic books are officially dead.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.