[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Devil's Candy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1488155009-DVC_ch05_p009[1].png (272KB, 800x1157px) Image search: [Google]
1488155009-DVC_ch05_p009[1].png
272KB, 800x1157px
>ch05p09
>>
Stop trying to force this to be a thing
>>
File: oops.jpg (104KB, 530x882px)
oops.jpg
104KB, 530x882px
Ricket's cute
>>
>>90381400
Okay, how else do these webcomic threads get started without ever posting anything, ever?
>>
ok so I picked this up recently and while it seems pretty cute, it comes across as it is gonna have one of those "deep dark plots" with sugar coated characters in it
which I guess isn't bad but it is kinda just eh
I also want to fuck that satyr
>>
>>90381844
The satyr is a dude
>>
>>90381413
Since that looks like a cute girl, I'm guessing it's a boy.
>>
>>90383392
The one is stripes is female.
>>
>>90383392
Reverse trap, actually. Don't know if the author is going to make her a full FtM trans but she likes to play as a prince.
>>
So the one Yahgie was fantasizing about at the start of the chapter could be an over-idealised version of Ricket i guess?

>>90381400
Not a bad wc tho. And the art is pretty good.
>>
File: yes and.png (24KB, 201x201px)
yes and.png
24KB, 201x201px
>>90383088
>>
File: ricket.jpg (291KB, 840x560px)
ricket.jpg
291KB, 840x560px
Ricket dresses as a girl, too, so I don't think she's trans. Yahgie probably saw her in a play and thought she was hot, but doesn't know who she is.
>>
>>90381400
Do you think /co/ followings just magic out of thin air or something?
>>
>>90381400

>Someone is trying to create something while I sit here floundering in my life, listless and without a paddle, nor wind to give direction

Fuck off you sad little cunt. I don't even read this shit but you're the same kind of piece of garbage that would post in Gunner, Ava's, and KSB threads for years in the hopes that maybe your robotic screeching might somehow prevent people from liking something.

Die you talentless, unloved, miserable pustule on the backside of my ass.
>>
Is he also the one who keeps going into Wakfu threads to tell people to stop making them?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.