[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your favorite episode of King of the Hill, /co/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: 1488208646786.png (239KB, 480x368px) Image search: [Google]
1488208646786.png
239KB, 480x368px
What is your favorite episode of King of the Hill, /co/?
>>
>>90378914
The episode where Hank defrauds a major corporation after they cancelled their propane contract.
>>
>>90378946
I saw the other two on the catalog and it was not me, anon.

Please, tell me your favorite episode. I need you, anon.
>>
>>90378914
The one when Hank went and bought crack
>>
File: tumblr_olqi9zEDWN1syjihfo1_500.jpg (73KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_olqi9zEDWN1syjihfo1_500.jpg
73KB, 500x374px
A Beercan Named Desire
>>
File: luannedancing.webm (1MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
luannedancing.webm
1MB, 640x480px
this one
>>
Cottons plot
Phish and wildlife
The Gary Busey one
The son also roses
>>
the one where Joseph kissed Minh
>>
Bounty Hunter Dale episode.
> Mad Dog is running for Gun Club president and he already has the black vote
>Earl
>And the gay vote
>Earl
>>
>>90379002
>Peggy (accusingly): Did you have a nice vacation, Bill?
>Bill (immediately): BOTH OF 'EM!

That exchange alone makes it one of my favorites.

>>90379458
God, this whole episode. My friends and I still quote "I'm...MR. BIG" to this day. Not to mention it gave us "POCKET SAND!"
>>
File: 911.jpg (106KB, 550x406px) Image search: [Google]
911.jpg
106KB, 550x406px
>>90379601
>Dat Episode
>>
>>90379009
>tfw animated girls will never dance like that ever again
>>
Buckleys angel
>>
>>90379002
As much as I want to just use this thread to post a bunch of KotH quotes this really is my favorite episode.
>>
>>90378914
The last one, with Boomhauer's job reveal, Hank finally finding something to connect with Bobby over, and finally realizing the theme song is the same music from those "beef, it's what's for dinner" commercials.
>>
The episode that implies that Hank is willing to commit murder for Strikland. Closely followed by Hank blowing up the megalomart and the car dealer. It's just amusing to see Hank getting away with it.
>>
>>90382121
I really want to like that episode but it's just too similar to all the "Hank meets a weird person who takes part in some modern yuppie fad!" episodes that plagued the final seasons of the show
>>
>thanksgiving at the airport
>when peggy accidentally kidnapped a kid from mexico
>'this tastes like turtles'
probably more but those are the ones that come to mind.
>>
File: 1484287199023.gif (1MB, 292x323px) Image search: [Google]
1484287199023.gif
1MB, 292x323px
Why should I watch a show about rednecks doing mundane things?
>>
>>90378914
The one where Bill gets swole and breaks his legs
>>
>>90382781
because it is life in its rawest form
>>
>>90382812
Anal prolapse. An anon said it so.
>>
>>90382781
Shut up kid and go watch Steven Universe
>>
>>90382781
Some people find it entertaining.
Maybe you would too.
>>
>>90379458
I am Mr. Big
>>
>>90382781
You need to see the original in order to properly appreciate it with all the parodies.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2xrogy
>>
>>90382781
Why should I watch a show about little girls doing mundane things? Same kind of logic just with much less pedophilia/degeneracy. KOTH is the best slice of life anime.
>>
the one where Minh joins Dale's gun club
>>
File: HankMeetsJunichiro.jpg (19KB, 462x355px) Image search: [Google]
HankMeetsJunichiro.jpg
19KB, 462x355px
The Japan Trip episode with Junichiro
>>
The one with the raccoon was pretty good for high on mushrooms Dale
>When I close my eyes I see strange and colorful figures chasing geometric objects in a dark and infinite void
>I have stopped closing my eyes
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.