[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't they just throw the rest of the donut down the sink?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: B04_ssmIMAABG5Q.png (305KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
B04_ssmIMAABG5Q.png
305KB, 500x376px
Why didn't they just throw the rest of the donut down the sink?
>>
>>90375867
I don't remember the episode. Refresher for those of us who forgot about the simpsons years ago?
>>
>>90375867
Thats part of the joke. He put in the fucking fridge of all places.
>>
>>90375895

Homer sells his souls to the devil for a donut. He then uncharacteristically notices if he doesn't finish it then he won't have to go to hell, as he would had not had his full wish granted, but for some reason he ends up eating it anyway.

It might sound like I am dismissing it somehow, but all around it is fun short, even if not the best of the earlier seasons. It has the "Can you picture a world with out lawyers" gag.

Clearly, always talking Tree house of horrors shorts.
>>
>>90375895
>>90376072

Also the devil is Ned Flanders and the Philadelphia Flyers were also there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3H3kiCbq2DY
>>
>>90375867
because then he'd be finished with it

he'd

have

finished

the

donut

you goddamned retard
>>
>>90375867
It's a magical artifact. They need to find an archbishop or someone who will believe them, and take it off their hands.
>>
>>90376746
Or just have anyone else eat it since Homer wouldn't get the whole donut and thus still win.
>>
File: Homer RI2.jpg (77KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
Homer RI2.jpg
77KB, 500x385px
>>90375867
I've actually thought about something like this.

Throwing it away would just result in it getting eaten by some stray animal, and if not that it would end up decomposed into the ground by decomposers or digested by microorganisms or what have you. However you look at it, some way or another, something's gonna consume that last piece, and at that point the donut would be officially finished off and Homer would finally go to Hell.

But then again, that just raises the following question; is fulfillment of the contract dependent on Homer alone finishing the donut, or the donut itself being finished regardless of the consumer?
>>
>>90377247
They should have burnt it.
>>
>>90377410
No! It has too many calories, it'd make Homer cry!
>>
>>90375867
because then there wouldn't be a story
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.