[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I remember seeing some recommended reading infographics. Any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 7

File: 1488329237010.png (540KB, 620x765px) Image search: [Google]
1488329237010.png
540KB, 620x765px
I remember seeing some recommended reading infographics. Any have any they'd like to share?

I am not really impressed with Marvel's current fare but I know there have to be worthwhile stories. I specifically am looking for Ronan stories, and maybe some Thanos stuff that isn't the Infinity Gauntlet or The Infinity series from a few years ago. Not because I dislike them, but because I've read them.

Trying to get into the cosmic stuff but I haven't been impressed with the recent Guardians stuff, so I'm sure there are better, older stories.

If there are worthwhile Black Panther runs to look into, those would be cool too.
>>
comraderec dot tumblr dot com
Dumblr suffered massive amounts of data rot a couple of years back so you have to look up what you want from the search bar
>>
File: guidemesenpai.jpg (500KB, 2109x1439px) Image search: [Google]
guidemesenpai.jpg
500KB, 2109x1439px
I have a couple.
>>
File: Cosmic Saga.jpg (501KB, 1960x1810px) Image search: [Google]
Cosmic Saga.jpg
501KB, 1960x1810px
>>90373385

Cosmic Saga.
>>
File: Hickman Saga.png (1MB, 1764x1287px) Image search: [Google]
Hickman Saga.png
1MB, 1764x1287px
>>90373385

Hickman Saga.
>>
File: 412912._QL80_TTD_.jpg (822KB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
412912._QL80_TTD_.jpg
822KB, 1988x3056px
>>90373385
>If there are worthwhile Black Panther runs to look into, those would be cool too.

The Christopher Priest run is quite good.
It's been collected in 4 'Complete' Volumes which also includes all 7 issues of 'The Crew'.
>>
>>90374416
>>90374806
>>90374882
These piss me off because they aren't anywhere near close to being complete. For fuck's sake, the Thanos one doesn't even include any of Starlin's work post-Gauntlet.

The 2004 cosmic one also needs to either clarify that it's DnA specific, or include several other things like Planet Hulk and Son of Hulk.

I've been compiling a truly complete Marvel Cosmic recommended reading for the past year now, and it's pretty amazing. I just wish whoever made those graphics could transfer the info into one.
>>
File: xlUQQyt.png (587KB, 4832x1532px) Image search: [Google]
xlUQQyt.png
587KB, 4832x1532px
>>90375036

Theirs this one but it doesn't get posted often. Also it hasn't been updated in a while.
>>
>>90375111
That is not only confusing, but has no discernible theme and also includes a lot of really terrible comics. I have no idea why the person made this.

I'm almost tempted to make a set of images myself, but it would be incredibly time consuming without help. Someday someone will volunteer to work with me. Until that day, all shall suffer.
>>
File: Thanos 1973 - 1991 v1.0.jpg (744KB, 1350x1475px) Image search: [Google]
Thanos 1973 - 1991 v1.0.jpg
744KB, 1350x1475px
>>90375036
>For fuck's sake, the Thanos one doesn't even include any of Starlin's work post-Gauntlet.
You mean the 1973-1991 list doesn't include anything past 1991?

Shocking.
>>
>>90374882
There's some issues with this one, which shouldn't be surprising given its source.

Most notably being the fact that SHIELD should be read FIRST because it gets referenced in Secret Warriors, and there's no reason to have Fantastic Four sandwiched in between the two volumes.
>>
>>90375781
You are retarded. The cutoff of 1991 is the issue. Why is it cut there? There is literally no reason. It wouldn't be a problem if this was from a series of images with any kind of completeness, but it isn't. Shut the FUCK up next time you feel the need to speak to me. You have NOTHING to offer.
>>
>>90375781
Why the hell does this not include all of Starlin's Warlock?

I mean if you're gonna make a complete reading order...make it complete.
>>
>>90376124
make a rec image yourself faggot
>>
>>90376124
>There is literally no reason.
Because every Infinity _______ after Gauntlet offers only diminishing returns.
>>
>>90377168
Not him but that's wrong. Infinity War is better than Gauntlet for a lot of people, myself included. Crusade isn't quite as good but still a very worthy addition to the saga. Infinity Abyss is weird but good, and short. Marvel: The End is fantastic. Starlin's Thanos is also good, even though it got taken from him halfway through.

Infinity Revelation, Relativity, Entity, and Finale are all 10 outta fucking 10, and bring the entire saga to a wonderful conclusion.

tl;dr you're a faggot who probably hasn't read any marvel cosmic outside DnA shit
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.