[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, this was pretty good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

So, this was pretty good
>>
Better than The Wolverine? (the japan one).
Because that was the same director and it was mediocre...
>>
>>90371729
>Better than The Wolverine? (the japan one).

Much, much better.

In fact, it's probably the best superhero film in existence. Save The Incredibles, I guess.

I'd guess that there was a lot less studio meddling here.
>>
>>90371729
yea, it kinda has that old man Logan vibe, also the R-Rating helps like a lot

also Boyd Holbrook is pretty fucking cool
>>
>>90371769
Noice!
I'm going to go see it by myself tonight.
>>
>>90371729
Here's the thing, James Mangold is a genuinely amazing director. The faults of The Wolverine lie in...

You guessed it, Studio Interference
>>
>>90371812
I hope that after Deadpool and Logan (I'm guessing this will be a box office success too) Fox will let all of their directors do what they want.

The difference between X-Men Apocalypse and this is like day and night. Just hire directors with a clear vision and passion to do it and then let them do whatever they want without studio interference.
>>
>>90371711
I've seen like five different trailers for this and still looks like force drama bullshit. Is there anything to the story or is it just a dragged out action flick that has no fucking ending?
>>
>>90371711
I wanna see the teaser trailer attached
>>
There's an older thread up too
>>90350873
>>
>>90371769
>In fact, it's probably the best superhero film in existence. Save The Incredibles, I guess.
Wow. Opinion disregarded.
>>
>>90371993
Of course the biggest flaw of that is WHICH director to hire. They can let Singer do his stuff but doesn't mean that it will resurrect interest in an already long team ensemble franchise.
>>
>>90371796
Don't worry Anon, you're not alone in being alone

>>90372848
It has an ending.
>>
>>90372848
Plenty to the story, actually. And it has one of the most satisfying endings I've seen in a superhero movie.
>>
>>90375214
>post yfw X
>>
>>90371711
And this is why Marvel should never getthe rights back.

This movie wouldnt be possible with Marvel. And not because tits and gore. Sure the franchise has lows, but the highs it reaches are unreachable for disney marvel
>>
File: d96.jpg (43KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
d96.jpg
43KB, 500x500px
>>90375268
I was literally doing this in the theater.
>>
The only nitpick I have is that I would have prefered other mutant rather than x24 for the final fight.

Still 10/10.

>muh yacht
>>
>>90375319
Worst case for Marvel, they get it, and pull a Star Wars in doing everything the older X-Men movie plot did but with the costumes just to say "we're better right?" and the world is ending for every stake.

I just want the F4 rights back.
>>
>>90375394
I am literally reminded of The Walking Dead Telltales for it.

>muh boat
>muh daughterfu watching my choice in dialogue
>muh end is near

I fuckin loved it.
>>
Jackman flubbed the death scene. He was too chatty.
>>
its a perfect movie for manchild edgelords
>>
>>90375581
Not really. He was already losing his breath so he wanted to make is finale last. He lived 200 years, everyone he loved died and the last thing he has is a daughter he only knew for a week.
>>
>>90375133
This.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.