[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nickelodeon Upfront 2017

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVMsstD3WBs

>The Loud House is renewed for a 4th Season, set to air in 2018.
>Bunsen Is A Beast, Welcome to The Wayne and Pinky Malinky have been renewed for a second season.
>The Fairly OddParents will be ending it's run with Fairies vs Beasts being the official series finale.

>Lazybones (Created by Casey Alexander and Lizz Hickey) follows the adventures of two girls in a haunted myseterious land.
>My Friend Pancake (Created by Rikke Asbjoern) follows the adventures of a girl and her friend Pancake going though wacky random adventures.
>Sky Rat (Created by Craig Bartlett) follows the adventures of a rat with amnesia wanting to be a pigeon.
>>
>>90365300
>The Fairly OddParents will be ending it's run with Fairies vs Beasts being the official series finale.

No fucking way, this has to be some sort of early April Fools shit.

At last, this garbage is oficially dead.
>>
>>90365300
>>Sky Rat (Created by Craig Bartlett) follows the adventures of a rat with amnesia wanting to be a pigeon.
Does he ever forget that he wants to be a pigeon?
>>
>>90365300
Sponge Channel will cancel Loud House any day now right!?

WAIT WHAT
>>
>>90365457
>Sponge Channel will cancel Loud House any day now right!?
Not even close to that. That show is becoming the modern SpongeBob as we're talking right now. Hope it doesn't get the same faith tho.
>>
Fairly OddParents is ending again?
>>
>>90365300
>>Sky Rat (Created by Craig Bartlett) follows the adventures of a rat with amnesia wanting to be a pigeon.

So Pigeon Man was reincarnated as a rat?
>>
File: hD0_v0wo.jpg (24KB, 291x400px) Image search: [Google]
hD0_v0wo.jpg
24KB, 291x400px
For all Turner Broadcasting's best efforts, they and their paid shills can't stop us.
>>
>>90365300
Fucking perfect. Using the finale of the show that made you successful as a crutch for your new, obviously flawed show.

I'm just gonna pretend that everything ended with Channel Chasers.
>>
>>90365300
>FOP ending
Woah fucking what?

I mean nobody fucking cares but it just seems so weird. Like a disturbance in the timeline. When is that coming out?
>>
The fuck am I watching?
>>
RIP Harvey, you were too pure for this world.
>>
>My Friend Pancake (Created by Rikke Asbjoern) follows the adventures of a girl and her friend Pancake going though wacky random adventures.

Is Nick seriously trying to copy off Adventure Time? Long after it's been relevant?
>>
>>90365300
>FOP
>Ending
Yeah right.
Anyway, glad to see new season for Loud House secured.
>>
File: My Friend Pancake.jpg (34KB, 1024x571px) Image search: [Google]
My Friend Pancake.jpg
34KB, 1024x571px
This looks as if it has waifu potential.
>>
Look at the fucking link you dumb shits
>>
>>90367542
CALARTS
A
L
A
R
T
S
>>
>>90368164
CalArts is taking over Nickelodeon.
>>
>>90367542
This is probably gonna Nick's response to Star vs.
>>
OMG can't wait
>>
>>90365544
It won't fall nearly as hard.

Mainly because it hasn't climbed that high to begin with.
>>
>>90369612
Yep, Mr. Enter will never get Growing Around picked up, because he never went to CalArts or any college, because he thinks he'll get raped!
>>
>Sky Rat (Created by Craig Bartlett) follows the adventures of a rat with amnesia wanting to be a pigeon.
How do you make a show about a rat wanting to be a rat exactly?
>>
>Lazybones (Created by Casey Alexander and Lizz Hickey) follows the adventures of two girls in a haunted myseterious land.
Are they cute and/or lesbians?
>>
>>90365300

ding dong the wicked witch is dead
>>
>>90365300
>PEOPLE ARE LITERALLY TAKING THE BAIT

this is the real upfront you faggots

http://www.nickandmore.com/2017/03/02/nickelodeon-upfront-2017/
>>
>>90366188
>I'm just gonna pretend that everything ended with Channel Chasers.

Pretty sure a lot of people do that already.
>>
>>90366188
>I'm just gonna pretend that everything ended with Channel Chasers.
but then you miss out on great episodes in Season 4 right after and in Season 5.
>>
File: tumblr_o3ztf0Hsfv1u8ncpdo1_1280.png (699KB, 825x602px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3ztf0Hsfv1u8ncpdo1_1280.png
699KB, 825x602px
>>90369640
>Nick's response to Star vs.
They kinda sorta already tried that.
>"The Other Kingdom"
>fairy princess named Astral goes to human high school
>lives with the family of an awkward teenage boy
To be fair, the boy turned out to be her cousin, but the premise is too similar for it to be a coincidence.
>>
>>90373429
At least Welcome to the Wayne and Pinky Malinky are still coming. For a moment I thought it was a ruse.
>>
>>90365300
The Loud House is nothing but mediocre episodic trash watch SU guys, that show is awesome with DEEPEST LORE AND FAT ACCEPTANCE
>>
>>90374544
How about both are annoying shit?
>>
>Another Turtles show.

I'm not surprised. Going from 3d to 2d is more surprising than putting out another show.
>>
>>90365300
>Casey Alexander
Reminder, he and Zeus Cervas were responsible for many atrocious Nu-SpongeBob episodes
>>
>>90371958
The funny thing is, the show could be good, if they acquired better writers.
>>
>>90375474
It's not bad for what it is, although I can see how the show is a little more cartoony than what some of /co/ would prefer.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.