[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Been away, what were the reactions to this? https://www.you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 15

File: emma-watson-belle.jpg (82KB, 1000x522px)
emma-watson-belle.jpg
82KB, 1000x522px
Been away, what were the reactions to this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQTHCS5B4xE
>>
It looks bland as hell
>>
>>90364829
Disgust and also an erection.
>>
>>90364829
Belle just stole that bread
>>
If you actually think and examine what's going on, you'll see that Belle is actually and absolute cunt.
>>
>>90364922
She clearly puts money into a cup, you can even hear it.
>>
She can't sing she sings in a British accent. And if the "empowered Belle" feature is correct, they only hired her for muh feminism.

Congrats for making the worst bitch of a princess a feminist I guess. Maybe that's why Gaston is a fop and Le Fou is gay.
>>
It's nothing but an agenda pusher. They're adding muh feminism and muh gays for no fucking reason.
>>
>>90365165
you're right, my bad
didn't even notice it
>>
>>90365202
even the gays are mad that they made Le Fou gay
>>
>>90364829
Emma Watson was never a good actress, t
Her whole popularity came from her being insanely hot when she turned 15
>>
>>90365168
>she sings in a British accent
there is a very good reason for that
>>
>>90365369
Didn't the story take place in France?
>>
File: smile-3.jpg (52KB, 677x379px) Image search: [Google]
smile-3.jpg
52KB, 677x379px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKyp9Tx-NPY
>>
>>90365313
Not gonna lie, I would have consensual sex with her. But commiting to a relationship with her? I don't think so, she comes off as a know it all, bossy kind of woman.
>>
>>90364829
if Beast weren't rich it would be an horror movie
>>
>>90364829
Just boycott the Disney movies already. You will do a service to the cinema's industry, by not producing anymore crap movies.
>>
>>90364829
It's shit. Didn't plan to see it before, dont plan to see it now.
>>
>>90365313
>when she turned 15
Ha.
>>
>>90365504
>crap movies.
Disney hasn't made a crap movie ever! If anything we should boycott every movie that ISN'T Disney
>>
>>90365539
well you are a creepy fuck
>>
>>90365542
Mickey, get off of 4chan
>>
>>>/tv/
>>
>>90365382
When you translate french to english, belle sounds like an english gal.

Maybe.
>>
>>90365438
>consensual
>relationship

Ugh... this is a blue board, you freak.
>>
File: 1482788994795.jpg (66KB, 528x792px) Image search: [Google]
1482788994795.jpg
66KB, 528x792px
Does anyone elsefind these live action movies about animated Disney properties kinda creepy. It reminds me of that phase when people were doing edgy remake parodies on YouTube about like captain planet or whatever, except now they're real, and not a joke. Are they trying to pull the same thing they did with comic book movies where now all those silly childrens' stories you like involve serious music, bad cg, and overacting your guilty pleasure can be validated?
>>
honestly it looks like an extremely close remake of the film, except with gratuitous bad CGI instead of gorgeous animation.
>>
>>90365236

Really? I havent seen this.
>>
>>90365438
She can be a feminist all she wants outside. But in the dungeon, she's wearing the leash.
>>
>>90365764
>that phase when people were doing edgy remake parodies on YouTube
Fuck you I almost managed to forget about those things
>>
The full song is even worse because they moved the Belle (Reprise) to RIGHT AFTER the Belle song. Like Gaston goes up to talk to her again and she randomly goes into someone'se house (or is it supposed to be her house but it's right in the middle of town instead of off to the side of the village, fucking Disney) GASTON I'M NOT GONNA MARRY YOUUUUU OKAAAY, and then starts singing the song and runs out of town into a field.
>>
>>90367443
As long as she pays for it, im in.
>>
It's actually going to be a huge issue that Josh Gad has 20x the charisma of the guy playing Gaston
>>
Emma Watson looks tired and bored in her role.

And lol
>they made the parody guy who is named for fool, gay.
>>
Every new clip makes the movie look worse and worse.

I know hardcore beauty and the beast fans who think this movie looks shitty. That doesn't bode well for the box office.
>>
>France
>no muslims enriching Belle
Das racist.
>>
>watch the full (admittedly off-center) clip from the Disney park sneak peek of the full song
>Emma Watson constantly using weird arm swingy teenage postures

fuck how did no director stop this shit
>>
>>90364940
I've always thought of that with the first part of the animated movie. She sounds so condescending.
>>
>>90367902

being raped repeatedly by big beast cock isn't enriching enough for her?
>>
>>90365168
t. someone who hasn't seen the original
>>
>>90365764
Eh I liked the Cinderella live action. I felt like it expanded more on Cinderella's decision of staying and serving her step family, and shed more light on the stepmom's feelings and the Prince's situation. They added something, but didn't make drastic changes like in Maleficent (fuck that movie). It looked gorgeous as well.
>>
Is she in the wrong?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTPpdEL1cZA
>>
>>90364829

I saw pictures of Emma as Belle, but that's the first I watched the trailer.

And it feels like I just watched the entire movie in 3 minutes.
>>
>>90367892
This will still earn well. Like, really really well. Better than Maleficent and Cinderella and Jungle Book.

Normies are very familiar with Beauty and the Beast. Plus, this has Emma Watson, who is still fondly remembered as Hermione by normies. Add the Disney name, and you should expect The Mouse laughing all the way to the bank.
>>
>>90367892
>That doesn't bode well for the box office.
>>
>>90364829
What's even the point of making this when it's just an exact copy of the animated version?

At least the Jungle Book remake told a more coherent story and only had the two best songs.
>>
>>90365165
>>90364922
She did pay for it, but my question is why did they keep doing weird zoom ins and paying special attention to food and animals mouths in that scene? It really made me think she stole an apple from someone and gave it to the donkey because it was so oddly focused on.
>>
>>90367892
>I know hardcore beauty and the beast fans who think this movie looks shitty.
True. Beauty and the Beast is my favorite Disney movie and I think this looks like shit.

>That doesn't bode well for the box office.
No. Jungle Book made a billion. This will make more thanks to the popularity of the original alone.
>>
>>90368570
>Jungle Book made a billion.

what??

holy shit
>>
Emma Watson is extremely overrated. Like, I'm happy she's gotten work after Harry Potter but she doesn't deserve to be Belle.
>>
>>90368789
Rupert probably has it best of the HP actors

>Be rich off HP movies and still make royalties.
>Let that money grow through stocks and mutual funds while you do stuff you like.
>Doesn't have to struggle to find good roles doing this.
>On the off chance, he could be invited to do a role, no pressure for him. Would be sweet.
>>
>>90368859

the HP movie stars get royalties?
>>
>>90368319
Personally, there's something really nice seeing fiction brought to life by actual real people.
>>
>>90368570
>>90367892
I also know two hardcore B&B fans, and they are excited but also cautions, like they're torn or worried for this.

They're still gonna watch, of course, but I was taken aback when they said they were kind of worried that this will turn out bad.
>>
>>90365236
>>90366013
Well I am gay and I find it annoying. You make the creepiest and most pathetic cuck the gay one for no other reason then to push an agenda.
>>
>>90368789
I have the same sentiments. I like her but she doesn't fit Belle to me, as well.

>>90368859
I love Rupert. I know he's content chilling, but I still wish he gets a blockbuster role, just for fun.
>>
>>90364829
Hopefully it will have a decent balance between different and old.

Maleficent was a way too dumb dash into being different from the original, Cinderella was so alike the classic one has to wonder why the fuck they remade it in live action.

I honesty felt Jungle Book was decent and had the better balance between the two elements.
>>
>>90368939
>You make the creepiest and most pathetic cuck the gay one for no other reason then to push an agenda.
This is a really good point. The only gay character that was revealed kind of out of nowhere but didn't bug or phase me for the whole movie was the uncle in Little Miss Sunshine.
>>
>>90367892
Unfortunately those people are a minority. This movie is going to make bank and fund more live action remakes. I guess Disney is still salty about the Oscars making a whole new category when they made their first Beauty and the Beast movie.
>>
>Gaston isn't large like a barge

What the actual fuck. I bet he didn't even eat five dozen eggs each day to prepare for the role.
>>
Beast kinda looks like handsome Squidward.
>>
>>90366013
well thats because I made that up in order to perpetuate my own view of the situation and you should just take everything said at face value and not question its merit or sources
>>
>>90369134
>he didn't get swole for the role

Fucking amateur actor. Gaston's massive biceps to spare and incredibly large neck are key to his character.
>>
>>90368078
the Cinderella live action was a perfect example of how Disney should be doing these films.
>>
File: 1486358127006.gif (181KB, 405x414px)
1486358127006.gif
181KB, 405x414px
HER EYEBROWS INFURIATE ME
>>
>>90368978
>I honesty felt Jungle Book was decent and had the better balance between the two elements.
Because the original movie was a bit of a mess, no matter how much of a classic it might be. The remake fixed those problems by telling a more coherent and better structured story, and by actually having character arcs.

Beauty and the Beast is still one of the three animated movies to ever be nominated for Best Picture and it did it when there were only five nominated movies per year. And so far the most the remake is changing is giving Maurice's job to Belle and outright showing that LeFou likes sucking dicks.
>>
>>90364829

The movie is too outdated. No one cares about live action musicals anymore.
>>
>>90368859
Rupert knows what's up. Dude acts for fun and apparently just chills in his ice cream truck.

Meanwhile Emma and Daniel keep trying to prove themselves as legit.
>>
File: lalaland.jpg (23KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
lalaland.jpg
23KB, 400x400px
>>90369404
>>
>>90365435
Jesus. The Beast looks even more atrocious than I thought. And not in an actual beastly way, just... Badly done.

Also, fuck man, Emma Watson looks more and more like a man every time I see her, now.
>>
>>90364829
jesus. she went from being "a little cloud headed" in the first movie to "I think she actually has some kind of disorder"

wtf happned???
>>
>>90364829

I mean if I never saw the first animated film I would go watch it but thats not the case
>>
File: 4ef87fd95a6812704e10d91b26527984.jpg (701KB, 2001x3000px) Image search: [Google]
4ef87fd95a6812704e10d91b26527984.jpg
701KB, 2001x3000px
>>90369474
>And not in an actual beastly way, just... Badly done.
So in a Beastly way
>>
>>90369215
Fucking this. I'm kind of salty that B&B is getting this much hype because of Emma Watson, but Cinderella was just a bit low-key.
>>
>>90369404
This is so wrong that I'm laughing.
>>
>>90369656
At least he looked kind of fucked up in that film.

This Beast looks like he came from furaffinity.
>>
>>
>>90364829
>Been away, what were the reactions to this?
Vitriolic.
>>
>>90369811
The forehead is like half the entire doll. The fuck.
>>
>>90369473
This movie ruined me for a day. That fucking ending, man.
>>
>>90365764
I still want to pitch a live-action "Bambi" framed as a nature documentary, potentially narrated by Werner Herzog or some kind of celebrity.

It could be produced cheaply by utilizing the same tech that made 99% of "The Jungle Book".
>>
File: JpGYQqD.jpg (89KB, 713x960px) Image search: [Google]
JpGYQqD.jpg
89KB, 713x960px
>>90369811
thank god for Noel Cruz
>>
Problems with Beauty and the Beast 2017

>Emma Watson being a terrible casting choice for this particular role. Every clip she is in she seems uninspired and bored.
>Watson's British accent. They could make an excuse if it was French. But British?
>Gaston is skinny.
>the cursed household items don't emit the charm and emotion of the animated ones.
>Watson in the theatrical poster looks like Richard Dawkins.
>Gaston is skinny and doesn't have a deep voice on top of that.
>Disney makes an inoffensive slander against gays by turning a character literally named "fool", gay.
>Gaston is skinny.
>>
>>90370277
And the Beast doesn't look beastly enough.
>>
>>90370340
He looks like he belongs in X-Men but yeah.

90% of this movie's problem is their casting choice for Gaston does not match up. I looked at the clips where he talks and my boner for the 1991 Gaston goes away.
>>
>>90370258
That guy is fucking good
>>
>>90365168
>as if Belle wasn't already feminist
>as if Gaston wasn't already a fop
>>
>>90365202
>It's nothing but an agenda pusher.
There is that word again
> They're adding muh feminism and muh gays for no fucking reason.
Could people stop being butthurt about Emma Watson supporting feminism in 3rd country world.

Belle was already an empowered female in the first place and her picking a bit on her Father trickeing fi perfectly with the character.

Fuck, I see no one complaining about Gaston mirring himself in a mirror instead of a frying pan, but but Belle taking a bit onthe inventor vibe of her father is somehow ruining it.
>>
>>90365435
No, no, no. Mrs. Potts is supposed to sound motherly.
>>
>>90364829
I look forward to the music. Probably not going to watch the movie though.
>>
>>90365764
Honestly, the fact that they have kept the song does it for me. It's basically like an high production of Disney on Ice. I am okay with that.

if there is singing and dancing its worth seeing for that kind of performance.
>>
>>90365435
>They have to have Belle trying to escape instead of resigning herself to the bargain she made

I'm fucking MAD. The point of Belle's sacrifice is that she is WILLING TO SACRIFICE HER FREEDOM FOR HER FATHER. She didn't try to escape in the original until Beast scared the everloving fuck out of her in the West Wing.
>>
It serves no purpose other than to make money. Don't watch it.
>>
>>90370592
>>They have to have Belle trying to escape instead of resigning herself to the bargain she made
you don't know how the deal was done in the animated movie.

People complain it look too much like the movie, than they complain when it's different.
>>
>>90365435

Lumière is now just a man with candle stick nubs.

Least he looked like a candle stick before.
>>
>>90369656
>embrace suck
wh-what
>>
>>90370595
Like said before, it's like going to see Disney on Ice. It's the same story, but done by live actors.
>>
>>90370634
>you don't know how the deal was done in the animated movie.

I do because I saw the animated movie.
>>
>>90370001
>tfw hoping during the entire last part that the whole thing was just an in-story movie
>>
>>90370518
I also don't really mind Emma Watson being a feminist, especially advocating for 3rd world countries. I'm from 3rd world shit hole and know how fucked up things can be.

Belle was always empowered in the animated movie, even to a point that she seems hipster-ish and condescending

However, I don;t really think Emma fits as Belle, and her voice is not strong enough for singing. It's also a joke how they made the spineless lackey gay. I don't mind representation and all that, but I think that's the wrong avenue for it. It seems tacky.
>>
>>90370663
Sorry, my bad, I meant, you don't know yet how the deal was made in the live action movie. Maybe there is difference that justify this.
>>
>>90369776
One almost won Best Picture, but then they were reminded they had to nominate the Black film after last years bitchfit.
>>
>>90370634
Well yeah, people are going to complain about differences when those differences are detrimental to the character. In the animated film, Belle gives up her life for her father's. Her rejecting the Beast's dinner invitation was because he was her captor and she didn't want to stay with him, not because she was stalling while trying to escape after just agreeing that she would exchange her freedom for her father's freedom.

If they wanted to add Belle escaping in this way, why not change the West Wing scene? Have the front doors to the castle be bolted and locked, and Belle goes to her room and makes the rope, then Beast comes to the door to try to apologize, opens it, sees she's gone, then goes after her and saves her from the wolves.
>>
>>90368115
Hardcore fans will always bitch about anything that's different and not how it used to be. So when she says that Emma doesn't "get Belle's character", that's not really a god argument because it's perfectly fine for a remake to reinterpret a character. In this case however she is quite correct in that Emma's portrayal of Belle is shit.
>>
>>90370669
>It's also a joke how they made the spineless lackey gay
The guy was drooling for Gaston. Him being gay doesn't seems too far fetched.
>>
>>90365435
What does it mean that Lumière has a French accent in France? Is he super-French?
>>
>>90370669
Its not even the right tone of gay. I could take a reserved version that has already come to terms with the understanding that Gaston can never love him. But because he loves Gaston he'll do his best to make sure he succeeds.

Way it is right now its too much like the guy is aping Nathan Lane from Birdcage.
>>
Ways to get /co/ to love this movie:

>make Belle the one who turns into the beast

>make Gaston the most masculine, domineering faggot of all time
>>
>>90370719
You are literally asking why a French guy has a French accent.
>>
>>90364829
Is Emma Watson really what first comes to people's minds when they think "beauty"?
>>
>>90370832
none of the other french people do
>>
>>90370714
He doesn't want him--he wants to be him. He is spineless and a leech, and knows he can never get girls or recognition, but by attaching himself to a guy that gets those things he can mooch off. He is Randall and Pettigrew.

Thinking he's gay is far fetched instead.
>>
>>90370832
Everyone is French, that was my point.
>>
>>90368859
I dunno, I saw Radcliffe in How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying on Broadway and he was great.
>>
>>90369839
cuz she smart
>>
>>90370661

I guess I feel you feel you really need that? I see it as Disney without the artistry, without the charm, and with a bunch of shitty CG furniture. Plus it seems like they're tinkering with the story in a way that it sidelines or changes a lot of the characterization.

So I guess if for whatever reason you want to see a bunch of boring supermodel-sequel humans cosplay on screen, more power to you.

I don't get etc why they don't just remaster the original animated version and put that through a wide theatrical run again, instead of spending millions remaking the same thing but more boring.
>>
>>90370901
>I feel you feel you really need

I don't know how this happened jesus
>>
>>90370901
>I guess I feel you feel you really need that?
Is this duwang?
>>
>>90370871
I like him. He's really trying to distance himself from his Potter fame. I guess it's working a bit, though he'll always be Harry Potter to everyone.
>>
>>90370537
This movie is what happens when your mother sounds like that.
>>
>>90370856
He could be gay or not. I wouldn't actually mind jokes about how he is so obsessed with Gaston that he might be gay for him.

But the media already turned him into such a big deal that I can't help but cringe.
>>
>>90370854
>>90370861
Shouldn't you be asking if everyone else is a foreigner, then instead?
>>
>>90371006
It doesn't take place in modern day France
>>
>>90370901
Watch Cinderella. It expanded on the story a bit without changing it a whole lot like in Maleficent. Since it was handled by a guy that has made a lot of historical movies, it looked fucking good.

Movie alone is worth it to see the ball scene. That castle staircase and Cinderella's gown are stunning.

So you actually get something more from the live action Cinderella movie.
>>
>>90371061
>Watch Cinderella
Wait, cinderella got a live adaptation? I missed that, when did this happens?
>>
File: 1469047837375.png (49KB, 248x350px) Image search: [Google]
1469047837375.png
49KB, 248x350px
>>90364829
>be Disney
>liquidate 2D animation studio
>burn out on CGI releases
>"hey guys lets make horrbile live action reboots of our beloved 2D movies! XD"
>"give that man a promotion!"
This isn't the Disney I remember.
>>
>>90371088

It made Bank hence the current trend of these films.
>>
>>90370849
What comes to your mind? Serious question. Who would you cast?
>>
>>90371006
So everyone else in France is foreign except this one guy?
>>
>>90371088

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QGGbT5HGxY
>>
>>90371088
It was very low-key. It didn't get a lot of buzz like Maleficent (wings=rape analogy, plus Angelina Jolie). Not a lot of buzz for its cast as well, unlike B&B with Emma Watson which made everyone go crazy (for or against). It didn't have flashy CGI like Jungle Book. And it was the kind of movie where it was great but won't generate a lot of talk.

But it's my favorite so far among the live action movies.
>>
>>90371139
How could I know about the two Snow white movies, but not this?
>>
>>90371061

Well, ken branaugh can make anything good. I just don't see anything even visually worthwhile, from the trailers. I agree on Cinderella, but I just don't see this guy bringing to beauty what branaugh brought to that movie. Kinsey was Good though, but not for any reasons that would translate to this project.
>>
>>90364829
>black french girls in that era
>belle sings in british accent
not a single fuck was given making this movie, was it?
>>
>>90371006
No he fucking shouldn't, it's a translation convention, we accept that they are actually supposed to be speaking French, but it's shown to us in English. Why do I have to explain this?
>>
Seems like it's literally a 1:1 recreation of the orginal.

and everyone is going apeshit for it for some reason.
>>
>>90371196
Blacks have come to europe even since the antiquity.

Mediterranea is not so hard to cross.
>>
>>90371192
That's why I recommended Cinderella, but I can't say anything good about B&B yet, as nothing looks that impressive so far. I'm also still not sure with B&B.
>>
>>90371167
Off the top of my head, I'm thinking Mary Elizabeth Winstead.
>>
>>90364829
It doesn't look terrible, but I'm still not sure what this movie is supposed to offer in comparison to the original. Other movies that got live action remakes (Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, Jungle Book) were older, less popular in recent memory, and at least had a fair amount of flaws that could be built upon. This remake is practically a shot for shot of the animated version, musical numbers and all. Belle as a character isn't like Cinderella in that her passiveness leaves something to be desired. She was already considered a good role model and feminist icon before hand. It doesn't matter how simple it appears to be at first glance- it was a complete and well rounded story from start to finish. What more do you need?
>>
>>90364829
Animated movie made both parties reasonable. Now the townies are stupid assholes and Belle is a cunt
>>
>>90371176
See >>90371175

It was one of those "hey that was neat" but don't have a lot to discuss after.
>>
>>90369428
Swiss army man was a fair attempt
>>
>>90370871
So, it's kinda like this?

Daniel = Harrison Ford
Rupert = Mark Hamill
Emma = Carrie Fischer
>>
File: 1434980908216 (1).jpg (242KB, 1800x2474px) Image search: [Google]
1434980908216 (1).jpg
242KB, 1800x2474px
>>90367443
> Imagine Emma makes all those feminist speeches, then when at home she eagerly wears a collar, leash, ball-gag, and lewd maid outfit.

Maybe the feminist good girl public persona is hiding her true nature.
>>
>>90371196
There were black French people in the 18th century. Move on.
>>
>>90368261
That's not Ron Perlman.
>>
>>90371256
>She was already considered a good role model and feminist icon before hand
Really? She does nothing in her own movie except take her dad's spot in prison and become a furry.
>>
File: 0.jpg (67KB, 564x584px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
67KB, 564x584px
>>90368789
>>90368859
Well technically, the same apply to Emma Watson. Actor isn't her main job. Belle is a role she wanted and accepted, but outside of that she already has a job and successfully finished higher studies.
>>
>>90371224
If you put it on mute. But the characterizations are off. The casting is bad minus LeFou who has a perfectly punchable face
>>
>>90371466
Fuck no.

Ford became the biggest movie star in the planet for two whole decades.
>>
>>90371485
She valued intelligence over look.
>>
>>90371468
Go on...
>>
>>90371466
>>90371513
And Emma is actually successful outside of her movie carrier.

Even id B&B is a disaster, she will still have he job.
>>
>>90370871
I know that Rupert Grint was in a Broadway production a few years ago, so he must not be doing too bad for himself
>>
>>90371522
And it shows.
>>
File: 1452797435695 (1).jpg (152KB, 1902x2612px)
1452797435695 (1).jpg
152KB, 1902x2612px
>>90371533
Emma gets off on being this "strong" woman in public, when in fact she is a little mouse of a girl who bends over on command.

The kind of girl who allows another woman to publicly Humiliated her, the kind of girl who crawls and wears a chastity belt while her bf has the key.
>>
>>90365504
Do people really need an organized group to tell them they don't have to consume media/products they don't even want to in the first place? Fucking sad.
>>
File: 1425960319522 (1).jpg (293KB, 1505x2100px) Image search: [Google]
1425960319522 (1).jpg
293KB, 1505x2100px
>>90371629
Everyone she makes a feminist speech, she gets wet, because she knows she is going to get spanked and gagged for "speaking shite without permission".
>>
>>90364829
There's something about the visual style of this that makes it feel really artificial to me.

I mean, obviously, it's a film, it's created. But something about it makes it feel pre-packaged and conveyor-belt in its production. The artistic vision just feels like 'hey remember the Beauty and the Beast cartoon here's that but with real people'. There's nothing about the live-action medium that they're really using the the strength of the film here.
>>
>>90371196
>>black french girls in that era
Yeah but it's not purporting to be a 1:1 recreation of that era of France, it's a family fantasy film.

I don't get the point about getting autistic about race in a film like this.

still looks bad tho
>>
>>90371629
This. I don't give a shit if she's a feminist but she'd make me a sandwich. And it would be shit because Brits can't make food.

Can't wait to see what the "big gay scene" is going to be. Why are they trying to make Le Fou believe he can be with Gaston? That's not how it works with actual gays.
>>
>>90371990
There are little touches like the lack of wear & tear on the costumes that really drives home how little effort was put into it
>>
>>90371629
She has this innocent bubble butt but between her boyfriend and her girlfriend her asshole is tough like a Soho rentboy's and she can squeeze every drop out of a cock.
And she mostly spends the day with a good big load up her ass and a plug holding it in.
>>
Has anyone seen the 1946 version!
Thread posts: 165
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.