[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blue pill me on Batman.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: batman2.jpg (68KB, 301x405px) Image search: [Google]
batman2.jpg
68KB, 301x405px
Blue pill me on Batman.
>>
>>90362699
I still don't know what blue pill and red pill is
>>
>>90362699
He is invencible, don't need to sleep neither manage his company, money ever flow so he can get the last gadgets to overcompensate his weakness, also has fucked all girls in DC Universe
>>
killing people is wrong, especially if those people are going to kill other people themselves, cause massive collateral damage, and generally make life worse for everyone.
>>
Joker deserves to be protected.
>>
what I always liked about batman is that he has no powers so you can relate to him. Superman is too overpowered making Impossible situations with Batman seem like a cakewalk, so you don't get tension as where with batman you go hmmm I wonder how batman will get out of this situation. with supes it's the opposite and you go hmm well supes will use his super powers to solve the problem.
>>
>>90362699
you take the blue pill, and you get fucked all night in the club toilets by a huge black man

you take the red pill, and he removes your consciousness from the matrix and rescues your body from the battery farm so he can do you irl
>>
He's a fascist that fought Reagan, Superman, and the government.
>>
>>90362714
Blue pill = illusion
Red pill = reality
It's a dumb way to call people who disagree with you "sheeple".
>>
>>90362714
Basically, if you know the difference between Red Pill and Blue Pill, you're a fucking loser who needs to kill him or herself immediately for the good of the human race.
>>
File: Dv5JtpS.png (218KB, 476x531px) Image search: [Google]
Dv5JtpS.png
218KB, 476x531px
>>90362699
I'm guessing you mean tell you what normies think of him? Alright;

He eis suoper badass billionaire, he fucks all gthe hot big booby girls all night and skydives and ppunches pppl in the dick and ccna beat everyioen in a fight (just w/PREP TIME), eys EVERYONEU. Everysuper hero ever. bANtman wins. he just needs toamke a robot suit. Wanan beat an Aquaman? He make a suit thtat kils all fish. Wnana bea tSuperman? Kyrronptone suit. Wanna beeat the joker? kidck him in the dick suit. he has everey gadget ever annd hass 20 hot gfs but Babtigirl and posion ivy Catwoman are his ffavorite./ he is sos much coole rhtan superman because hes not happy and stabsb people. also back in the 60s he had a kid partner caalled Robin wh o wore green fishscale underwear but that waaus super lame and gay like everyritnng in comics in the 1960s so hess gone now. itss kind fof lame thatt he has no powwers but that makkenes him more herelatable aNd hardcore htan other suoepr heroes cus he like us. well thts abt it. ur weleocme, OP.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.