[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's the villain?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_5157.jpg (96KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5157.jpg
96KB, 600x300px
Who's the villain?
>>
File: DiscoStu.png (18KB, 210x400px) Image search: [Google]
DiscoStu.png
18KB, 210x400px
>Finally. I've finally found you Quill.
>>
>>90361193
nobody knows~~~~
>>
>>90361193
those gold people with that burn face guy
>>
File: 411full.jpg (37KB, 237x533px) Image search: [Google]
411full.jpg
37KB, 237x533px
Kismet points the team towards Ego but when they find him they realize he's ok and Kismet is the real villain who was manipulating them to find Ego.

Also apparently Taserface takes control of the Ravagers and is set up as the villain in the first few acts but is revealed to be a comedic incompetent dope. Kind of the opposite of Yandu in the first film.
>>
>>90361310
All of this is wrong.
>>
>>90362198

It's not though.
>>
>>90361193
Church of universal truth.
>>
>>90361193
Ego, the living planet for 10 minutes of the movie. The rest will be Ego, the living human
>>
Those weird-face people flying through the air in slow-mo as they fly at the camera?
>>
>>90362296
But it is. The reason why gold woman wants to kill the GOTG is cause Rocket steals their batteries.
>>
File: Baby Groot Hi.png (1MB, 2500x1035px) Image search: [Google]
Baby Groot Hi.png
1MB, 2500x1035px
Baby Groot.
>>
Silver Surfer
>>
>>90361193
It looked like shuma gorath was in the trailer.
>>
>>90366786
>Shuma
>A being that literally is the size of a universe
>A being that even a small sliver of could decimate Asgardian-level fighters
>A being who would spell death for all of the MCU if it ever got even the smallest of footholds inside
>GotG crack jokes and take it on casually
Anon.....
>>
>>90361193
some underwhelming unthreatening character that gets beaten in the last 5 minutes of the movie.

like almost every MCU Villain
>>
>>90361193

its a marvel movie, it doesn't matter.
>>
>>90362308
This.
>>
>>90367638
Haven't been watching many MCU movies lately have you.
>>
>>90362308
Jo
>>
>>90362308
This will lead to Adam Warlock, just like in muh comics.
>>
>>90361260
Magus?
>>
File: Ego-the-Living-Planet.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Ego-the-Living-Planet.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
The only thing I want from this movie is to see Ego in his true form a planet with a goatee
>>
>>90369072
None of the MCU movies have indicated towards anything to do with Shuma-Gorath
>>
>>90370363
yeah because that wouldn't look totally ridiculous or anything.
>>
>>90369072

If shuma was gonna appear even a tiny bit even just a hint, it would have been in Dr.Strange

that tentacle alien thing is just some throwaway threat
>>
>>90370699
Ridiculous like a talking raccoon or ridiculous like a man who uploaded his brain into a bunch of computers from the 40s?
>>
>>90370363

I'm assuming theyre not just making a sentient planet character kurt russel for the whole movie, at some point we'll probably get the bearded planet... same thing with people thinking groot is gonna be all tiny the whole movie, he's gonna have a growth spurt at some point in the movie.
>>
>>90370914
I dunno, I feel like a planet with a goatee tops both of those in terms of goofyness. that's just my 2 cents though.
>>
>>90370936
You literally just make mountains that look like a goatee. It's that simple. You don't even have to make the planet's mouth move, just make topography that's face-shaped and have him communicate psychically
>>
>>90370936
>>90371002
give him 'man in the moon' craters or an ocean, its really not hard to do, especially given that the last GOTG had a spaceport inside the severed head of a cosmic being
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.