[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A new Justice League manga drawn by the Saint Seiya: The Lost

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5

File: 1335908976710.jpg (426KB, 600x444px) Image search: [Google]
1335908976710.jpg
426KB, 600x444px
It's happening!

http://news.ameba.jp/20170302-659/
>>
Translate that, you idiot
>>
>>90361048
that doesn't look like the justice league at all
>>
>>90361467
They're not, they are the characters from Saint Seiya.
>>
>>90361048
Lost canvas was great, better than the original and it felt a lot like more western stuff. I doubt she is into DC stuff tho. I would had liked toriyamadoing something after all he is actually a fan
>>
Is it a manga or a comic?
>>
>>90361713
Manga are comics
>>
God damn Lee is short.
>>
>>90361719
I mean is it going to be published in Japan or US?
>>
>>90361048
The Lost Canvas wasn't written by Kurumada?
>>
>>90361804
By author he means artist.
>>
>>90361448
I can read moonrunes. I'll give a half ass translation.

First two paragraphs: Random movie crap.

>There will be a manga of the movie "justice League" released Nov 18, by artist Tomonori Tesuki in the monthly "Champion RED" by Akita Shoten

>Japanese characters and Superman, Supergirl, Batman Wonder Woman are slated to appear.

>>90361768
Japan. For now anyways..
>>
>>90361048
If this is real then we're one step closer to crossovers
kill me
>>
>>90361834
>Japan only

Good, keep weeb shit in weeb-land
>>
Almost there
>>
>>90361048
>we want that wetback money

Is what they're saying.
>>
>>90361914
DC vs Shonen Jump would be much better than DC vs MK / DC by MK.
>>
>>90361048
Thanks god, it's not draw n by Kurumada, he is being slow enough as it is with Next Dimenssion. Tome 10 just came out and I have no fucking idea when tome 11 will be.
>>
>>90361914
>>90361838
Puzzles and Dragons already went there. Dragon Ball, Justice League, Evangelion, they'll cross over every fucking thing.

>>90361873
This looks like a movie promotion, but if it does well enough, maybe they'll go anime or bring a US version over.
>>
>>90361703
Shame they didn't finish the anime.
>>
>>90361834
>manga of the movie
>Supergirl
Wait what
>>
>>90361981
Ooops, spoilers
>>
>>90361804
It wasn't, it wasn't drawn by him as well.

This is why it's probably one of the better stories/better draw stories.
>>
>>90361981
That guy can't speak Japanese. He just used Google translate
>>
>>90361804
>>90361826
Lost Kanvas wans't written by Kurumada, though.

His take on the holly war of 200 years ago is in Next Dimenssion, in a way.

I prefer Next Dimenssion to Lost Canvas

don't hit me. It's just there is less Gold wankery in Next Dimension

There still is still Gold wankery in Next Dimenssion, mind you buy definitely less than in Lost Canvas
>>
>>90362074
Episode G is the best for me.
>>
>>90361914
Shouldn't Gohan be Shazam?
>>
>>90361834
Sounds like a one-shot
>>
>>90362153
The art has always blocked me from getting into it. It's like I am going to poke one of my eyes by just looking at it.

Also, for people who don't like Gold Wankery, going for G isn't the best solution.
>>
>>90362192
It literally says "manga series" in katakana.
And the title says
> 漫画連載
Manga Rensai
which means serialization.

But since it's in the context of a movie promo I would expect it to be the equivalent of a one shot, unless proven otherwise.

>>90361981
>>90362016
It's not immediately obvious if it's a version of the movie or a side story or what.

Lets double check that.
> ジムは「日本のキャラも登場します」
>Jim Nihon no chara mo tojo shimasu.
> Jim Lee: "Japanese characters will also appear".

>と語ると、スーパーマン、スーパーガール、バットマン、ワンダーウーマン、アクアマンらが登場する
They're paraphrasing him, not a direct quote.

Nothing about supergirl being in the movie.

>>90362042
You take it from here then.
>>
>>90361703
Lost Canvas became shit after they defeated the twin gods.
Also, too much Gold Saint wanking.

I have always dreamt of a crossover between Saint Seiya and DC.

Origin story would be that Hypnos survived and arrived in a DC Earth that would be similar to the DCU before Flashpoint.

Hypnos would seek revenge against Athena by finding a Black Ring to resurect Hades, by some magical shit all the Gold and Silver Saint are revived. Hypnos would possess Sandman.

Then he would try to pit the Saints against the heroes by using Clayface or another shapeshifter to impersonate the Pope and Athena (both being put to a very deep sleep).

Batman would do some detective work and meet Mu, who is aware that something is wrong. Mu secretly starts forging some enhanced protection based on Clothes for Batman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, (non metas) etc.

The Showdown would be:

Some skirmish between various superheroes and Silver Saint/Bronze Saint on both earths.

Aries vs Wonder Woman:

Taurus vs Superman: Classic fight.

Gemini vs Batman/Superman: Gemini would send Superman to another dimension.

Cancer vs Dr Fate/Deadman: Deathmask would feel that Deadman is trying to pass through his temple and send him to the pit.

Leo vs the Flash: Battle at the speed of light!

Virgo vs Martian Manhunter:

Libra vs Hawkman:

Scorpio vs Wonder Woman

Sagittarius vs Green Arrow/Black Canary. Captain Atom would come to the rescue.

Capricorn vs Aquaman: Fight would happen near the sea. That would start a spin off. Poseidon would see in Aquaman a better host than Solo.

Aquarius vs Firestorm: Camus would manage to split Pr. Stein and Ronnie. But in the end Firestorm wins.

Pisces vs GL Hal &Star Sapphire: Aphrodite would manage to pierce GL defense with a Bloody Rose, but Carol would save Hal.

Final fight:

Seiya vs Superman / Batman
Shun vs Wonder Woman / Red Tornado
Shiryu vs Green Lantern / the Flash
Hyoga vs Mera / Firestorm
Ikki vs Martian Manhunter / Captain Marvel
>>
>>90361914
Krillin should be batman
>>
>>90363747
>Origin story would be that Hypnos survived
Isn't that the case anyway?
>>
>>90364057
Pretty sure he died when Elysion collapsed.
>>
>>90364096
He is a god, though.

I think only mortal would die out of the collapsing of Elysion.

Maybe he saved the elves too?
>>
>>90362223
Despite being called "Episode G" it gives MORE attention to other classes like Silvers and Bronzes doing shit now and then than the entirety of LC does.
>>
>>90361914
>Piccolo is MM
>Piccolo is a jobber

It's a correct apreciation.

Anyway, every character in DB except Goku is a jobber, so isn't hard make a good matching
>>
>>90365646
What about Mr Satan? He is the champ!
>>
I want more east vs west crossovers
>>
>>90361048
Too bad it's going to be based on the movie
>>
File: Man-of-steel-prequel-1.jpg (1MB, 1987x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Man-of-steel-prequel-1.jpg
1MB, 1987x3056px
>>90361981
well...
http://dccomicsextendeduniverse.wikia.com/wiki/Man_of_Steel_Prequel
>>
Bump, because "La Gordis" is drawing the Justice League
>>
When?
>>
>>90361048

Bump.
>>
>>90361951
This
>>
Does /a/ know?
>>
>>90372646
>El Kekeo

Kek, let's see what happens.
>>
>>90361048
>mango
>>>/a/
>>
File: totally not fujoshit.jpg (375KB, 800x1147px) Image search: [Google]
totally not fujoshit.jpg
375KB, 800x1147px
>>90361703
> better than the original
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YEAH DUDE I TOTALLY LOVED THAT MOMENT WHEN TENMA DID SOMETHING.. OH WAIT, WHO THE FUCK IS TENMA? WAS HE THE MAIN CHARACTER? SORRY I FORGOT SINCE HE GOT 2 FIGHTS IN 250 CHAPTERS. YATO? YUZURIHA? WHO? OH THEY WERE MAIN CHARACTERS TOO? DAMN I MISSED THEM.

I ALSO LOVED THAT OTHER TIME WHEN GARY STUGULUS USED ATHENA EXCLAMATION BY HIMSELF BECAUSE HE'S JUST SO FUCKING COOL! AND THEN THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN WENT AND DID ANOTHER TECHNIQUE EVEN MORE POWERFUL.

Shiori fingered herself with the gold saints as a little girl, it's VERY obvious and the manga is fujo as fuck.

>>90364129
He got absolutely BTFO by the bronzes and then even more.
>>
File: Tech-Milo-ScarletNeedle23.jpg (118KB, 600x605px) Image search: [Google]
Tech-Milo-ScarletNeedle23.jpg
118KB, 600x605px
name a gold saint more useless than Milo, I fucking dare you

>le scarlet needle will kill you by striking your zodiac points
>never kills anyone
>>
>>90383968
The protagonist not being the one winning everything was a good thing, the gold saints actually not being jobbers or even better actually being heroic like death mask was great.
>>
>>90361048
>Lost Canvas artist
It's going to be homo af.
>>
>>90383988
Oh yeah, I'm with you...
it's because he was to strike ALL the points to actually kill you, but the retard always stops doing that in the middle of a fight and just fucks off.

Oooh, the memories, reading saint seiya.
Man, Kurumada's fight scenes are the most retarded spectacles in fiction.
>>
>>90385750
the one time a Scorpio managed to hit all the enemy's 15 points and not stop halfway or save the enemy, he totally managed to kill himself!
(the enemy survived because apparently dying is for the weak of heart*rips own*)
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.