[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Adventure Time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: received_10212154325922239.png (202KB, 492x495px) Image search: [Google]
received_10212154325922239.png
202KB, 492x495px
I take it the show will start back in June.
>>
what the fuck?
>>
>>90359483
Fucking Aussies. What the fuck is CN doing?
>>
>>90359483
>they end up showing the finale before US CN
>holding the eps off till June
Literally why? The episodes are all finished, the slave workers in china are probably putting the finishing touches on Finn's eternal smily face
>>
>>90359483
Another reason to hate Australia
>>
At least it's nice to know when new episodes are airing.
>>
For those who don't know, there is going to be an AT event in Australia featuring Jeremy, John, Hynden and Olivia

http://contest.cartoonnetwork.com.au/2016/12_AdventureTimeLive/
>>
>>90359641
I still don't get why Aussie of all places.
>>
>event being held in australia
but why here of all places though
t. australian
>>
>>90359603
>implying you need reasons to hate Australia
>>
>>90359659
I think it's quite popular in australia. It is in New Zealand at least. They play it all the time and I saw an advertisement for the event on CN the other day.
>>
Wow and here I thought they were gonna be generous and return after just a one month long hiatus, boy am I naive.
>>
>>90359717
You live there?
>>
>>90359717
>I think it's quite popular in australia
Fair enough there, hopefully some generous conventionfag will leak that shit.
>>
They just said it would be AN episode that doesn't air until June. We could still get at least another before then.

Though yeah I could easily believe we're getting nothing until June, fucking CN.
>>
File: 1487412247371.png (219KB, 750x800px) Image search: [Google]
1487412247371.png
219KB, 750x800px
>>90359603
What you yabbin about mate?
>>
>>90359762
NZ, yes.
>>
>>90359774
>yabbin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wV6_GiMR8s
>>
>>90359717
The fuck are you talking about mate? I live in queensland and nobody gives a fuck about this show anymore, the people that originally liked it moved on to steven universe.

They let the show die from the fact every intern cunt wanted to steer the show in their own direction, the lack of new episodes and the terrible scheduling of the episodes we get.
>>90359775
Don't you fucking dare speak for Australia you miserable kiwi.
>>
GREAT IDEA CN
KILL THE INTEREST IN AT WHEN IT HASN'T BEEN THIS HIGH IN AGES
SO SMART
>>
>>90359775
>>90359814
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2gii2nenUg
>>
>>90359814
>anecdotal evidence
Typical inbred aussie. That doesn't say shit about its popularity overall. Cartoon Network is the same in Australia and New Zealand, and they play it all the fucking time.
>>
>>90359814
>>90359891
Why the fuck is AT so censored in Australia?
http://adventuretime.wikia.com/wiki/Censorship_of_Adventure_Time
>>
>>90359912
You'll have to ask Australia that. Their censorship laws are strict as fuck not ours.
>>
File: pendleton ward.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
pendleton ward.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>Adventure Time Studios, 3:30 AM
>A dark corner
>Pendleton Ward is scribbling away
>He has finished, at long last, the full story for the Adventure Time movie
>It's not perfect, nothing ever is, but it's as close to the memories of his tabletop games and comic books that motivated him to make that fateful pilot episode years ago
>The story is simple enough, Finn fights the Ice King to save Peebles, and then contends with the Lich. The structure is effective, but it's in the humor where the film truly shines
>Suddenly, the door to Pen's office bursts open
>He is blinded as light fills the room
>Jesse Moynihan, Steve Little, Somvilay Xayaphone, and even Rebecca Sugar walk into the office
>Pen has not heard from them in months
>He hasn't seen Rebecca for years
>"W-what's up, guys?", he asks, a mix of fear and hope in his voice
>"We heard you finished the movie, Pen.", Little says, an eerie smile on his face
>"We wanted to offer feedback.", Moynihan chips in
>Ward clenches his teeth. "There's- there's no need for that, guys."
>"Oh, I insist.", Jesse says, and snatches the 500 storyboards from Pen's hand as he takes out a bright red sharpie.
>"This is no good at all", Little snorts, as he crosses off a picture of the Gumball Guardians and replaces them with Betty.
>"This plot point is too direct. You need to be more experimental and philisophical with your ending.", Moynihan mutters as he tears the final story board of Finn killing the Lich into pieces.
>"I like this panel.", Rebecca Sugar says, as she holds up a picture of Finn kissing Princess Bubblegum as Marceline cheers them all.
>"But it would work even better if you switched Finn with Marceline, don't you agree?"
>"N-no I- I don't agr-" Pen starts to mutter.
>He is met not with glares, but looks of incredulity.
>"Y-yes, you're right.", Pen says
>"I- I just wanted an Adventure, but maybe... maybe that's not what kids want. Go ahead and make the changes.
>AND YOU COULD HAVE IT ALL
>MY EMPIRE OF DIRT
>>
>>90359979
i love Pen memes
>fatfuckmakesquickbuck.jpg
>>
>>90359979
Fucking gold.
>>
>>90359603
Get kekked, mate
>>
>>90359979
This is some obnoxious way of writing.
>>
>>90359979

So in other words they made trash into light
>>
>>90359571
Jeremy posted on his Instagram that the final season will premiere next year, that's why. And since there are 32 episodes left (and Adam Muto didn't want to talk about how many episodes S8 is going to have), it's possible that this is season only have 12 episodes remaining, if this season has 26 episodes.
>>
>>90359912
It's not censored on free to air.
>>
>>90360449
Hmmm, why wouldn't Muto want to say how many episodes s8 has left? Must be something happening at the end of it.
>>
>>90360513
The executives probably don't want him to say anything.
>>
>>90360539
Why not?
>>
>>90360565
Don't know. Reasons.
>>
>>90359979
It's been a long time since I last saw this.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.