[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So which character is a worse father?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

So which character is a worse father?
>>
>>90355207
Has Deadshot put a hit out on his kid yet
>>
>>90355238
Does Deadshot even have any kids to be a terrible father towards?
>>
>>90355420
Yes
>>
>>90355420
He has a daughter, waller usually drops her name to get Floyd to do her shit. How was slades relationship with Grant was?
>>
>>90355207
Deathstroke, no contest.
Floyd is a derelict dad.
Deathstroke is a Batman-level abusive dad.
>>
>>90355207
Deathstroke. His abusive style of parenting directly lead to his children turning into supervillains. The worst Deadshot did was just not being around.
>>
Deadshot implied that wants to kill his daughter I ss vs jl
>>
>>90355988
he was posessed by eclipso
>>
>>90355207
Oh, Slade. Easily. Floyd wants to be with his daughter (who loves him) but understands he'd be a terrible role model. So he stays away, that is if he's not forced to be away anyway while being incarcerated. Slade is just not only a flat out terrible father, but any attempts to reconcile with his kids (who all hate him) is pretty much doomed for failure because he's just bad at it.
>>
>>90355956

>Batman
>abusive

Jesus you must be softer than baby shit.
>>
>>90355207
Has Floyd ever slept with his kid's fiancee? No? Then Slade by far.
>>
>>90355956
>>90355958
Well, Deadshot also got his son raped and killed.
>>
>>90355956
>Deathstroke is a Batman-level abusive dad.

Everyone of Bruce's kids love him, the same cannot be said for Slade's.
>>
>>90355956
ASBAR is not canon
>>
>>90355207
Deathstroke it literally cucking his own son, in the next issue. Check the preview thread. Slade Wilson is the worst father by a huge margin
>>
>>90356102
Damian is 13 and has his own apartment..The youth office allows this? Bruce doesn't actually give a shit about Damian .
>>
>>90357863

I mean he literally fought a god for him but sure man.
>>
>>90357884
He fucked catwoman on Damians 'birthday.
he is Slade 02.
>>
>>90355207
Slade is a kiddy fiddler who got one of his sons killed, another got his throat slit and is mute because of it (he also cucks him because why not), their step-sister got a hit ordered on her since Slade couldn't be assed to just go to her normally (I know Rose can be difficult, but still), also her bf was an assassin send by Slade, and this list will pile up since Priest knows doing shit things with good intentions is how the Wilson family rolls

The worst Floyd did was shoot a guy in front of his daughter, he's neglectful at best (and only because Waller and Batman force him to)
>>
>>90355207

Deathstroke just made his own son a cuck. Floyd is just a loser
>>
>>90355207
Slade.

But Deadshot gets special mention for letting one of his kids get raped to death.
>>
File: IMG_1739.jpg (162KB, 655x1007px)
IMG_1739.jpg
162KB, 655x1007px
Deathstroke just actually cucked his son

He fucked his son's girlfriend while she was on the phone with him
>>
>>90358363
At least Slade loves his kids, he's just a fucked up dude. Deadshot didn't give a shit about his son that got raped to death.
>>
>>90359699
when was this?
>>
Slade easily, ever since Bulletproof turned Deadshot into a kid-loving pansy.

Ostrander Deadshot on the other hand was a much bigger pile of shit
>>
>>90359651
Dude, what the fuck.
>>
>>90359651
Not girlfriend, fiancée.
>>
>>90355956
>Batman-level abusive dad
Since when Batman is abusive?
>>
>>90359651
A. What a slut

B. What the fuck, dad?!
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.