[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the worst Spongebob episode?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1441855892164.gif (436KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
1441855892164.gif
436KB, 500x338px
I haven't seen many episodes not long after the movie, and I want to experience the worst of the worst to get an idea what post-movie spongebob is.
>>
>>90354191
To Love A Patty was the episode that turned me off of the series altogether, so I'd have to go with that.
>>
Probably the one where they make gross "funny" faces for 11 minutes.

No wit. No cleverness. Just bland gross-out humor. A pretty good summary episode of post-movie eps really...
>>
Watch House Fancy
>>
>>90354835
But it had Alton Brown.

General consensus seems to be "The Splinter" and "A Pal for Gary"
>>
>>90354191
One Coarse Meal if you want to be a mindless Phantom Strider follower
Pet Sitter Par if you want to be a mindless Mr Enter follower
Choir Boys if you have common sense
>>
I remember "A Pal For Gary" being awful for how stupid Spongbob is throughout the entire thing (Basically, imagine a 'kids tell the adults x, but they don't believe them' story, but they it gets increasingly stupid. Or imagine the Bendy episode of Fosters', but Bendy stops hiding how mean he is near the end).

As other anons said, episodes that are either gross-out (The Splinter, House Fancy's toenail scene,) or mean spirited (Plankton's Regular, One Coarse Meal, any Squidward episode post-movie really) tend to be the worst ones.
>>
>>90354835
Wasn't that bad. Even had Squidward win in the end. This is about the toenail isn't it
>>
>>90354191
Hard mode: Worst pre-movie episode.
>>
>>90354191
All That Glitters. Idk why, but it's ultimately what made me walk away from not just Spongebob, but Nickelodeon all together. Went back for the end of AtlA and haven't gone back since.

>inb4 you grew up
>I was eight at the time
>>
All the musical post-movie episode are fucking awful.

Also there's one episode where Squidward just want to enjoy his Sunday and Spongebob and Patrick do nothing but fuck with him all the time to the point where you're seriously getting pissed off.
The episode ends with Squidward being forced to do community work for the rest of his life on every Sunday.
>>
>>90357248
Easy, 'I'm With Stupid.'
>>
>>90357248
"The Sponge Who Could Fly"
>>
>>90358584
>>90358678
These. Only redeeming part of "I'm With Stupid" was the shoehorned plot twist.
>>
>>90358678
I dunno. At least the Old Man Jenkins running gag was funny.
>>
>>90358678
The patchy skits were alright at least.
>>
>>90357248
Ugh.
>>
Post-Movie: Stuck in the Wringer

Pre-Movie: The 11 minute version of Shanghaied.
The Sponge Who Could Fly is up there too but the Patchy skits were good.
>>
File: 181b - Squid Baby (549).jpg (66KB, 682x384px) Image search: [Google]
181b - Squid Baby (549).jpg
66KB, 682x384px
The Thing
Squid Baby
A Pal for Gary

>>90357248
Ugh
>>
>>90362008
Wait isn't that the episode where they end up getting 3 wishes
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.