[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a grown-ass man and just watched the whole second season

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: despair.jpg (416KB, 738x572px) Image search: [Google]
despair.jpg
416KB, 738x572px
I'm a grown-ass man and just watched the whole second season of DC Superhero Girls, what the hell I am doing with my life?
>>
Well did you enjoy it?
>>
>>90351077
>what the hell I am doing with my life?
in all likelihood, wasting it.

just like the rest of us on this board
>>
You like it when the cartoons are kawaii
>>
>>90351077
You sat down and did something that you enjoyed. It doesn't matter what anyone else thinks if you like it.
>>
Dumb frogposter is dumb.
>>
I've spent most of the day arguing about the relationships of a magical teenage girl in a childrens cartoon. My life really fell apart after getting medically dq'd from the military.
>>
>>90351531
Yes, but it would be better if the youtube comments didn't have so much of "But what Harley is doing there, she isn't a hero!".

>>90352179
Yeah, but I would rather be fucking a good looking woman.
>>
>>90351077

Other losers who spend their free time watching children's cartoons will try to convince you that you did nothing wrong, but you're wasting your life in a truly pathetic manner, just like they are. Grow up, move on from cartoons for 8-year-old girls.
>>
that's sad
>>
>>90352245
Then go out and get yourself a good looking woman and fuck her. Your only trade-off is how you spend your free time.
>>
>>90351077
I have the bad news for you, Anon.
You have parental instinct that makes you want cute and beautiful daughters
Cartoon is just the way to compensate that urge.
>>
>>90352310
I honestly think the "loser" thing to do would be to let others tell you how to spend your free time. It's his TV on cable he pays for, what's the problem?
>>
>>90351077
Anon in the end its just a story. You could ask this question to movie goers, tv-series watcher or book reader.
There are even some outthere that watch sport or hear music but never played sport or an instrument.
If it was good for you, you gave the creator and artist a purpose. To entertain people and maybe give them an idea or live lesson.

>>90352179
That here.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.