[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Frosty The Snowman Original Cut Audio Restored

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Frosty The Snowman.jpg (25KB, 244x348px) Image search: [Google]
Frosty The Snowman.jpg
25KB, 244x348px
Somebody finally did it. THIS IS NO JOKE!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DY9bwL3YOAA
The user posted it on Christmas Day 2016. I'm surprised /co/ or 4chan in general hasn't even talked about this yet.
Post whether you prefer the original version over the redubbed version. Also post what you think of the original voices.
>>
>>90346935
Wait, there's a difference in audio? What happened?
>>
File: Frosty Screencap.png (7KB, 489x131px)
Frosty Screencap.png
7KB, 489x131px
>>90348076
Basically this.
Funny how I posted that over a month before the video came out.
>>
>>90346935
Thanks OP
>>
>>90348868
Still doesn't answer the question. It's restored, so what? Was she unintelligible? Turn out to be a secret Nazi? Speak a different dialog disparaging a not snowlike race?
>>
>>90349032
Quoting video description here.
The 1969 Rankin/Bass classic 'Frosty the Snowman' is an enjoyment among families everywhere. However, many people may not know the voice of Karen and the other children were voiced by June Foray and Paul Frees, and were replaced by unknown actors in airings after 1970. This recreated restoration restores the once lost voice clips from the original airing, using the rare Rhino Records CD as the primary source!
>>
File: 5xoFdqC.jpg (79KB, 960x730px)
5xoFdqC.jpg
79KB, 960x730px
Wow awesome. I was reading about this last December. I'll give it a watch next December.
>>
>>90349095
I wonder if they had some kind of residuals contract, which would be bad if it became an annual classic. Surprised the actors' union didn't object to this.
>>
Any comments on the original voices?
Prefer this original version or the redubbed version?
>>
>>90350620
I was a little dumbfounded when I heard the original voices for the first time.
IMO they sound older than they look. Now I can understand why the child actors came to be.
I still applaud this man for actually doing it. Thank you, you did June Foray justice. She can now die in peace.
>>
Was this the one where he died and stayed dead?
>>
>>90352008
He'll always be back again some day!
>>
>>90350182
Wonder if there's like a statute of limitations on this?
>>
i just realized none of the kid are wearing pants
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.