[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what were /co/'s thoughts on Batman Inc.?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1101.jpg (499KB, 1280x1968px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1101.jpg
499KB, 1280x1968px
So what were /co/'s thoughts on Batman Inc.?
>>
it was great. shame new 52 happened and grant had to tailor the story to fit with the reboot. dickbats is still best bats.
>>
File: batman inc v2 7.jpg (943KB, 1500x2277px) Image search: [Google]
batman inc v2 7.jpg
943KB, 1500x2277px
are there people pleb enough not to like it?
>>
>>90341030

The last time they tried to make batman make sense

Bruce having a new loss in his life and managing heroes around the world should have been the real endgame
>>
>>90341030
I just finished it. Tell me what I thought of it?
>>
almost killed the franchise
terrible art, plot conviences all around
ended on Morrison giving a tantrum about Nu-52

only liked by people that aren't actually fan of Batman but only hang around for the meme-family
>>
>>90342997
Snyder pls go
>>
>>90342997

>liked by people that aren't actually fan of Batman

Worst excuse by all characterfags, which were whata as killing batman before. Bruce is the main energy during all the plot, a main character needs to be affected by the surroundings, not be the cause and solution to all the elements
>>
Rushed ending.
>>
>>90342997
>terrible art
Here's your reply
>>
>>90344339
>liking mashed potatoes people
>liking the terrible issue in the cyberspace
>>
File: batman-incorporated.jpg (308KB, 650x1000px) Image search: [Google]
batman-incorporated.jpg
308KB, 650x1000px
>>90344417
muh faces

That's the only criticism people EVER throw at Quitely or Burnham
>>
>>90341030

I miss all the Batman Inc members of it. I wish DC would do another one-shot or mini again.
>>
>>90344493
The New52 launch should've done a "Batman of All Nations" book instead of that shitty Batwing book we got
>>
>>90341030
good up till the New 52 switch, and then it went to crap, one of many reasons I decided to treat it as though DC hasn't published anything between the end of Flashpoint and the beginning of Rebirth(minus the handful of comics absolutely essential for Rebirth to make sense)
>>
>>90344339
He's not wrong though. I love Morrison's run, I love the story, the characters, all the Meta shit, but I feel out of all the stories, Inc suffered hardcore due to the art.
>>
>>90344470
And muh proportions. They both have very dynamic art, which I enjoyn, but the characters themselve look like they're drawn by a 13 year old, playing around with anatomy, who's in that weird phase where they think adding lines and bumps to everything adds texture and realism.
>>
Good but super disappointing, tons of characters who get no follow up or are just killed as a easy way to make bad guys look tough
>>
>>90344950
You have autism chief, there's a lot of good stuff from the initial launch and inc isn't half as bad as you claim
>>
I liked it all apart from the stupid ending.

Damien just died because of Talia; and yet Bruce makes out with Talia in the batcave.

What the actual fuck? Ruined the entire thing for me.
>>
>>90345376
>post the shitty Tomasi Batman and Robin thinking that it was Batman Inc
Must be awful to be as retarded as you
>>
>>90344950
Rebirth is garbage.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.