[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This might sound harsh, but if Lauren Faust had never joined

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: lauren-faust.jpg (66KB, 577x433px) Image search: [Google]
lauren-faust.jpg
66KB, 577x433px
This might sound harsh, but if Lauren Faust had never joined McCracken on PPG and Foster's Imaginary Home then maybe Lauren would have had a brighter future.

Lauren Faust originally worked for features films like Cats Don't Dance and The Iron Giant.
Working for a low-brow shock humour channel like Cartoonnetwork is both a step down from her previous jobs and detrimental to her future as an animator and creator.

>Anon you promised me harsh stuff, this is mellow.
Fine. I think McCracken neutrally sabotaged Faust by not letting her find a suitable rich husband which would assure her real gigs at real companies like Disney, Dreamworks, Pixar, Warner Brothers and Paramount.

I think McCracken would have did her a world of good if he refused to be her husband and kept her away from him.
>>
This is autistic.
>>
what is wrong with you? Like, this isn't mean or harsh- it's just odd and obsessive.
>>
>>90336687
>>90336710
It's pasta.

Some anon thought that this would be funny somehow.
>>
If you think her entire future depended on her husband then you really don't think very much of Faust's personal talent or ability at all, why even care who she married?
>>
>>90336648
I dare you to post this on her twitter
>>
>>90336648
Her work on Powerpuff Girls is what made her successful in the first place.
>>
>>90336648
>being a cog in the machine that makes Disney's animated product is more respectable than making your own cartoons
>>
File: cupid2.jpg (42KB, 300x280px) Image search: [Google]
cupid2.jpg
42KB, 300x280px
>>90336765
It's not suppose to be funny. Anon the Cupid just doesn't believe in polar opposites marrying.

This is a subject matter more focused on /soc/ and /adv/ than /co/. It's just that the people in question happen to be animators/working in the animation industry.
>>
>>90336648
>Cats Don't Dance

>Cats Don't Dance became a casualty of the Turner/Time Warner merger: it received a traditional theatrical release in 1997 but without fanfare and did not draw an audience. The film's total domestic theatrical gross was $3,566,637 against its $32 million production budget. Director Mark Dindal was frustrated with Warner over the lack of advertising and the failed marketing campaign

Are you sure it's not the other way around, and she is cursed and took that with her to ruin the TV shows?
>>
>>90336982
The only curse on her TV shows is apparently that she is very difficult to work with. Like, borderline narcissist "My way or the highway" hissyfit stuff.
>>
>>90336648
>McCracken neutrally sabotaged Faust by not letting her find a suitable rich husband which would assure her real gigs

How's being a sociapath working out for you?
>>
Still, how the fuck did McCracken end up with the feminist redhead amazonian and not some other qt irish girl or american?

Maybe Gendy should have hooked Craig up with some russian cutie he knew.
>>
>>90337124
That's a trait really good or really bad artists have.

And she does have some skills, so feel free to make a guess.
>>
Is this you?

https://desuarchive.org/co/thread/89911974/#q89914503
>>
>>90336982

Cats Don't Dance is just not that good of a movie, why you guys can't understand it? The animation was nothing special, the plot belonged to a 11 minutes show, the concept was the generic "Make big in Woodie!" and animals that can talk, Warner was in a very troubled time when they were trying to be disney by doing the kind of movies tha even Disney was not into anymore, Pixar was going juggernautt, few of the musics had a real impact and the comedy was decent but low key for most part.

The only reason people talk about is because some reddit tier faggots found the cat waifu and went on "Muh underrated gem" on a lukewarm flick. Not everything decent you watched as a kid deserves praise
>>
>>90340084
But it was a good movie.
>>
Long ago I ponder the same too, and maybe she could being adopted by Brad Bird into Pixar
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.