[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All hail master Cyclonis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: Cyclonis.jpg (172KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Cyclonis.jpg
172KB, 600x400px
All hail master Cyclonis
>>
What studio did the animation for those shows, anyways?

Not just this one but the one with the racing dinos-things where they hit each other with sticks.

They've got that same art style and jerky animation.
>>
>>90332325
Dragon Booster? Studio is Nerd Corps.
>>
I just downloaded this, does it pick up anywhere or is it samey throughout the seasons?
>>
>>90332987
It picks up.
>>
>>90332309
I want to know what happened to her mom. Or is she's just a clone of her "grandmother" or something like that.
>>
>>90332309
>All hail master Cyclonis

Who only appears in, like, 3 or 4 episodes.

Instead we get nothing but those annoying lizard guys again and again and again.
>>
>>90332987
>I just downloaded this, does it pick up anywhere or is it samey throughout the seasons?

It's almost entirely episodic except for the opening and ending.

Also, I hope you like unresolved cliffhanger endings as series finales, because you won't be getting any closure.
>>
>>90332309

Her design and almost romance with Piper were the best parts of the series.

Almost everything else after the initial movie was mediocre to me, sadly.
>>
>>90333090
>Also, I hope you like unresolved cliffhanger endings as series finales, because you won't be getting any closure.
It still fuckibg hurts
>>
>>90332309
I remember this show.
It was pretty okay.
>>
>>90332309
seems gay lol
>>
File: image.jpg (109KB, 800x721px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109KB, 800x721px
>>
File: image.jpg (123KB, 1023x638px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123KB, 1023x638px
>>90333931
>>
>>90333947
>>90333931

Man, this show was so ahead of its time. To bad the series ended on such a cliffhanger almost as bad as History's Strongest Disciple
>>
>>90332309
JUST MAKE IT A JAK AND DAXTER ANIMATED SERIES YOU WHORE.

I KNOW YOU WANT THE JAK DICK
>>
The animated series that got me into flat chested women something fierce.
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (38KB, 943x464px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
38KB, 943x464px
Legit she is the cutest dictator ever.

I wish we got more backstory from her. Or saw her much at all, she was fucking great and really fucking competent for a 16-year-old or whatever ruler, she was definitely the smartest character in the entire series.
>>
>>90332309
Hail Cyclonis! Hail our people!
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.