[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How popular was this show? What does /co/ think of it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: corneilandbernie.jpg (101KB, 680x390px) Image search: [Google]
corneilandbernie.jpg
101KB, 680x390px
How popular was this show? What does /co/ think of it?
>>
Nobody remembers this show. I remember it being on when I was watching TV but I don't think I remember a thing about it.
>>
The only things I remember clearly was that it was a Nicktoons throwaway show in the states, and that it aired at like 5 am. And I only know that because I was a terrible insomniac as a teen at the time.
>>
>>90331851
>Nicktoons throwaway show
Kind of redundant don't you think?
>>
>>90331770
I wanted to facefuck the dog.
>>
Catchy theme song.
I remember absolutely nothing else.
>>
>>90331770
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONq2ET3T4pQ

We 2004 now.
>>
>>90331770
its no joke, the doggie spoke
he said: "Watch my chops!"
>>
>>90331851
Did you like it?
>>
I remember I had a hard time deciding if I liked it or not, and I still do
>>
There was this faggot on Newgrounds I used to always make fun of who had a weird obsession with this show
>>
It was only on Nicktoons Network aka European Imports: the Channel
>>
>>90331770
I remember it from a time in my life when I was young and would stay up until 4 AM and watch it.
Tried again a short while ago and realized it's actually kind of awful.
>>
Isn't it French?
>>
>>90332380
I might have liked it in a "it's 5 am and I'm not going to be able to sleep before I have to get ready for school. May as well watch whatever's on Nicktoons right now" way.

I don't remember being insulted by its existence, but it also didn't impact me enough to leave much of a lasting impression. I recall very little of any episodes I saw.
>>
It was on in primetime schoolkids tv in Britain, I remember it being decent enough.
>>
Highly underrated, a lot of people seem to consider it a 'watch when nothing else is on show' but I really enjoyed the premise of every episode and thought it was very fun visually.
>>
>>90331770
Used to play on commercial TV in Australia after school and was pretty popular for that reason. It actually had some decent animation and a really catchy theme-song.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.