[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't understand why Barry had such a dilemma with wanting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

I don't understand why Barry had such a dilemma with wanting to kill Grodd. It's a fucking monkey.
This Harambe meme has gone too far
>>
Barry cant kill anybody from earth one. He doesn't have it in him. Earth two scum can get fucked
>>
He's as intelligent, if not more, than any human.
>>
>>90330365
he's a fucking monkey
>>
>>90330387
So are you
>>
>>90330387
That's what I said about Michael Brown!
>>
hasn't he killed like a dozen metas in the first two seasons
>>
what a dumb /pol/ trap thread.

Barry doesn't kill. Period. The entire existence of this thread ignores Barry's comic history.

Read a fucking comic book, OP, and stop pretending you do.
>>
>>90330432
correct though
>>
New 52 Grodd is shit. Who thought giving him superspeed made him more interesting?
>>
>>90330387
Humans are as well. What's your point?
>>
>>90331375
Your post is more bait than my op post man.
Im seriously asking why he values the life of a monkey over the safety of an entire city of people. It doesn't make sense.

I love dogs, but if someone told me 'shoot this talking dog or thousands of people will die' then I'm shooting that fucking dog.
>>
>>90333844
Sounds like you're a lazy psychopath.
>>
>>90333844
Because Grodd is obviously sentient. Even if he is a bad guy he's still a living thinking creature.

It's like asking why Superman doesn't just kill criminals, after all they aren't Kryptonian, it's like killing a dog to him. See how stupid that sounds?
>>
>>90334341
>It's like asking why Superman doesn't just kill criminals, after all they aren't Kryptonian, it's like killing a dog to him. See how stupid that sounds?
Zod?
>>
Is Grodd still going around eating people? I remember this one comic where Grodd ran around with a giant spoon trying to eat Lex Luthor.
>>
>>90334341
Sorry, I always forget about the part of Flash's history where he's raised as a gorilla and taught to have compassion for other gorillas.
>>
>>90333844
Someone having different values from yours "doesn't make sense"?
What are you, a retard or a sociopath?
>>
>>90334507
>tfw no phil collins flash soundtrack
>>
>>90334507
you know, an alt universe gorilla city tarzan style Flash story could be neat.
>>
>>90330387
Gorillas aren't monkeys you uneducated cunt
>>
>>90330387
>he doesn't know the difference between monkeys and apes
>>
>>90334421
Fuck off Byrne/Snyder
>>
>why doesn't *blank* just kill *blank*

Because it's a super hero comic and not a manga.
>>
>>90335035
but ape don't kill ape
>>
>>90333844
>caring about thousands of people you don't even know
lol
>>
Wouldn't Barry have to stand in front of a jury in gorilla city for that?
>>
>>90334645
>>90334893
through bait, unity
I'd read that shit.
>>
>>90330343
What about that time he erased millions of people from existence including Wally's kids? Oh wait that's called new52.
>>
>>90335559
His kids were cancer though.
>>
>>90335559
Pandora did new 52 Barry just opened the door for her why can't people remember this
>>
>>90331375
He killed Zoom way way back in the day
>>
>>90330387
what does it matter?

being a animal doesn't make animals less than humans.
them not having the same level of sapience and awareness does.
>>
>>90336592
They were less bad than Negro Wally and that piece of shit still gets to be around and show up in two different books.

At least Iris II was good in Chain Lightning and The Kingdom.
>>
>>90336727
Which was an accident.
>>
File: wally not flash.png (242KB, 507x478px) Image search: [Google]
wally not flash.png
242KB, 507x478px
Monkeys and apes are inherently violent and loves to kill. There should honestly be no reason why we shouldn't wipe them off the face of the Earth. A speedster should travel back in time and kill the ancestor mother to all monkeys and apes.
>>
>>90334893
Yes, that would be a very neat story. One I am now sadden by the fact it will never be.

Can we get a drawfag to make an image of Alternate Universe Flash Tarzan?
>>
File: 81a8MC5e3WL._SY445_.jpg (64KB, 306x445px) Image search: [Google]
81a8MC5e3WL._SY445_.jpg
64KB, 306x445px
>>90334893
>Grodd becoomes Flash's father
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.