[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Oh Yeah Cartoons shorts was the best season of The Fairly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (74KB, 720x542px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 720x542px
The Oh Yeah Cartoons shorts was the best season of The Fairly OddParents
>>
Cosmo and Wanda sorta swapped intelligence levels between the pilots and the actual series.
>>
>>90321900
Cosmo wasn't 100% stupid for a good chunk of Season 1 either
Like he had rationality and stuff
>>
File: jean anon u gay.jpg (30KB, 313x247px) Image search: [Google]
jean anon u gay.jpg
30KB, 313x247px
>>90321834
Why they dont make cartoon shorts things like Oh Yeah and Cartoon Cartoons anymore?
Many of the most memorable cartoons came out of those.
>>
>>90322834
I liked his original voice too. I guess that along with Dad's voice would be weird, though.
>>
>They ruined this show

Should have ended after channel chasers, or st most sishology
>>
>>90324006
The zombie FOP episode where Timmy wished everybody stopped aging so he could keep his fairies for 50 years was really fucked. They should've ended at Channel Chasers but brought the series back just for that one episode.
>>
>>90322965
There was Random Cartoons which is where Adventure Time and Fanboy & Chum Chum came from.
>>
>>90321834
I personally thought Season 1 was the best overall, but the Oh Yeah Cartoon pilots are a close second.
>>
>>90322834
He was smarter and Wanda was stupider- but he wasn't smarter THAN her. They were at the exact same level of intelligence- "We're two halves of a whole idiot!". Both of them were goofballs, and Cosmo had a bit of a dapper personality.

Now Wanda is the most fedora-tippingly misogynistic portrayal of a nagging wife that I've ever seen in a cartoon, and Cosmo is a manchild with even less brainpower than Peter Griffin.
>>
>>90324006
>sishology
That movie was a big fat waste.
Channel Chasers was an okay spot for a finale, but people exaggerate the closure aspect it had. Status quo and "here we go again" type ending with Timmy becoming his dad.
Truth be told this series will never have a proper closure like Danny Phantom tried because muh zany
>>
>>90322965
Another shorts program would be great
>>
>>90325563
Channel channels would've been great if they tweaked the slightly depressing ending
>>
>>90324275
>Fanboy & Chum Chum
Source
>>
>>90328118
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Random!_Cartoons
>>
>>90321834
I kinda wonder what it'd have been like if Fairly Odd Parents was a CN cartoon.
>>
>>90321834
Strongly Agree.

Anyone excited for Go! Cartoons?
>>
>>90321834
Bump
>>
>>90322965
CN was going to do a new one some years ago with Craig McCracken but it fell through. That's why he bailed and went to Disney. Who knows, it's stupid of them not to.
>>
>>90331166
>Imagine if Hartman had worked for CN and Genndy had worked for Nick

FOP would probably have ended around Channel Chasers like it should have, Danny Phantom probably wouldn't change much, and I'm not sure if Tuff Puppy would have happened

But Dexter's Lab would still be running and Jack wouldn't have had more than 2 seasons with it possibly having funding cut mid season like happened to Zim
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.