[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does Wanda act so tsundere towards Cosmo?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Why does Wanda act so tsundere towards Cosmo?
>>
>>90306810
Because she is a woman over 30.
All women turn biter after that age.
>>
>>90306810
She's completely tsun-tsun.Can't be tsundere without atleast some dere-dere
>>
>>90307005
I don't know. She clearly loves him deep inside.
>>
>>90306810
because every time he makes a bad pun she remembers Juandissamo
>>
>>90306810
Why do you guys have to insert weeboo terms into everything?
>>
>>90306810
That's how you act romantic with a buffoon
>>
>>90306882
I'm pretty sure she's well over 30
>>
>>90307511
They should base their terms about reality in what? Real love experiences?
>>
She's not a tsundere.

She's just an asshole. There's a very clear difference.
>>
>>90306810
Because she married an idiot.
>>
>>90306882
>All PEOPLE turn bitter after that age

fixed that for you anon.
>>
Her father's treatment of men and praising of her, coupled with feelings about being upstaged by her prettier sister Blonda, have made her seek an outlet for her anger by lashing out as Cosmo. She justifies this because he is stupid, and her father has encouraged her to hurt others.

Either that, or she's jealous that Cosmo is hotter than her, and she's worried he'll leave her for a 1,000-year-old.
>>
>>90307893

For the point of someone who talks with real people, the difference is 0
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.