[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suicide Squad 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

Who do you want in the sequel to the Academy Award-winning Suicide Squad? How do you think they could be redesigned by Ayers' team?

Do you think Mel Gibson will be able to direct the kinds of superhuman feats that a superhero movie requires, or are you afraid he will he try too hard to ground it?
>>
The world is not ready for Mel Gibson's Suicide Squad 2.
>>
Oh boy, another shit on DC thread

These never get old
>>
He got ripped off the first time around. hes easily a potential highlight
>>
>>90306456
>URG WHY DONT YOU JUST STOP POSTING ABOUT THIS THING DISNEY DOESNT APPROVE OF SO I WONT HAVE TO SPAM
fuck off
>>
>>90306499
I think rotating out a lot of the cast of the first movie for new guys is a good idea, imo. It'd let them sell a lot of new merchandise and grow the universe, but I'd also worry about people being scared off my an all new cast.

I think Deadshot will definitely be back and Boomer is a staple, but Harley is a tossup since she'll be getting her own movie.

Rumors have said that Frost, Shark, Black Manta, and Bronze Tiger are in.
>>
>>90306418
>or are you afraid he will he try too hard to ground it?
But Suicide Squad is suppose to be fucking grounded, hence why Enchantress was a poor choice of villain for the 1st film, hence why Reverse Flash & Cheetah were overpowered member picks during the 2nd new 52 run.
>>
>>90306583
If Black Manta doesn't have the visor that makes anyone he kills look like Aquaman, I'll be disappointed.
>>
If Mel is directing then he'll remove all the metahumans and focus on the grounded characters
so no killer frost
>>
>>90306737
That's what I'm most worried about as far as Mel goes. I don't think his anti-cape rant would have much of an effect on his actual filmmaking, but I'm not sure if his tastes are going to allow for feats that aren't realistic.
>>
>that fucking hair style AGAIN

Am I out of touch or is it the children who are wrong?
>>
I'd love Black Spider and Count vertigo. Maybe KGBeast.
>>
>>90306808
well its the suicide squad
they shouldn't be the evil justice league
>>
>>90306737
>>90306808
So it'll be Deadshot, Boomerang, Harley, Katana, Kite Man, Bronze Tiger, Manta, and Cyborg Slipknot
>>
>>90306812
Your out of touch, I am 25 and I find it sexy as fuck.
>>
>>90306933
>cyborg slipknot

yesss
>>
>>90306827
>Maybe KGBeast
he dead
>>
>>90307577
its a comic book film, just have him horribly burnt up in the armour
>>
>>90306510
Why you autists have always to bring Disney up?
>>
>>90307995
Because only disniggers get triggered by the existence of DC
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.