[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember when Disney was also for boys?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: rescuers.jpg (950KB, 1945x2945px)
rescuers.jpg
950KB, 1945x2945px
Remember when Disney was also for boys?
>>
>>90305888
>>
Are you somehow incapable of enjoying new disney? That probably just means you're old or need to stop visiting /r9k/
>>
I thought that was Marvel and starwars job.
>>
>>90305888

For their a-list releases, Disney has been alternating between princess and non-princess movies since Tangled.

Tangled -> Wreck it Ralph -> Frozen -> Big Hero 6 -> Moana

Winnie the Pooh and Zootopia not included because they were their backup movies.
>>
>>90305888
Yeah - they kept trying with Atlantis, Treasure Island, etc but all you fags wanted to watch were princess and furry movies, so they stopped trying.
>>
>>90306199

what's a backup movie?
>>
>>90305888
>Remember when Disney was also for boys?

The Rescuers have absolutely zero impace on the plot of The Rescuers Down Under until the last 10 minutes of the film. And even then, all they do is open a cage for the young boy and the eagle.

You could remove the Rescuers from the Rescuers Down Under and it would result in nearly no change in the film whatsoever.
>>
>>90305888
I don't know what are you talking about. Boys seem to love Disney films.
>>
This is why they bought Marvel.

The new strategy is feature movies for girls, Marvel stuff for boys.

It's also why they almost never make Marvel anything for girls.
>>
>>90306889
Something the B team, so their janitors, accountants, gardeners and just random people off the street who wondered into their facilities work on.
>>
>>90308407
ah yes, they mentioned security guards contributed something to Zootopia.
>>
File: dc-super-hero-girls.jpg (155KB, 629x622px) Image search: [Google]
dc-super-hero-girls.jpg
155KB, 629x622px
>>90308401
This is also why you won't see Disney have Marvel try their version of Superhero Girls, why would they try to make Marvel Heroes more girl-friendly when their big fish is the Disney Princess line
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.