[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did this movie fall into the bowels of oblivion, never to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 22

File: sausage party.jpg (89KB, 630x1200px) Image search: [Google]
sausage party.jpg
89KB, 630x1200px
Why did this movie fall into the bowels of oblivion, never to be spoken of again? Was it that unremarkable?
>>
>>90302042
Overall yes?

It was also the fact that the studio didn't pay their animators, and several of them were removed from the credits.
>>
The orgy scene was too much. You don't hit the shock button that hard when you have 0 reputation. People just wanted a silly movie about swearing hotdogs.
>>
>>90302042
Yes. Its a cartoon that says fuck, foljs have been watching South Park for years. Cartoon cursing isnt a new thing.
>>
>>90302137
it had a good story poking at religion though
>>
>>90302161
Too bad it wasnt the story that was pushed and thus why it was quickly forgotten.
The nnovelty was a cartoon in movies that cursed
>>
shame /co/ hates the movie so much
why can't we have another thread with 300+ posts about the Twinkie
>>
>>90302042
No one wanted it in the first place.

The first trailer was enough to show everyone it was garbage. I'd prefer actual animated movies aimed at adults with serious storylines instead of shit tier humor.
>>
>>90302042
It had a couple of good jokes and scenes, but that was it overall. The kitchen murder scene was funny enough, though it felt like a joke that would belong in a short film than a feature film based around the idea. The gag about the characters singing Disney-esque songs every single morning and then it coming back later with Frank pointing angrily muttering, "Don't you fucking dare" made me chuckle. The plot point of the food getting the humans high so they can speak with them was clever enough. Douche was a pretty great villain.

Overall, it's more of a movie you'd watch for background noise than a theater going experience. It'll just be one of those animated films that you remember exists and whether it's fondly will vary from person to person. Like Hoodwinked or Happy Feet.

Actual forgetable films are things like Tale of Despereaux or Legends of the Guardians. Shit that is so average, you probably just now remembered they exist after reading this post.
>>
It's not old enough to rerun on tv, and its hard to say what network would want to air it.
>>
>>90302042
Saw this last weekend. It is anti-comedy. Did not laugh even once.

And generally I like Seth Rogen. This is the End, Pineapple Express, shit even Green Hornet was an entertaining action flick. Sausage Party makes me actively hate him.
>>
The orgy scene was the crescendo of the movie, both figuretively and literally. Without it, it would be just another GGI movie about things things talking that dont normally do so. I saw it, I didnt dislike it and thats how it stands. I dont think rogen was trying to make a citizen kane.
>>
>>90302424

It's practically unairrable from how often they said fuck. I can't think of a single network that would want this pile of shit.
>>
>>90302606
South Park has entire episodes dedicated to them saying "shit", "faggot" and "nigger" as many times as possible. Why would someone like Comedy Central give a shit about "uh oh, they say fuck too much!"?
>>
>>90302161
Because that's never been done before.
>>
>>90302042
Because it holds no staying power.
It was just a cartoon movie, whose only claim to fame was that it was really dirty.
You laugh, and the you go home.
It doesn't stick.
>>
Yes and was step backwards for animation.
>>
File: 1409807390277.jpg (6KB, 249x197px) Image search: [Google]
1409807390277.jpg
6KB, 249x197px
>>90302161
>it had a good story poking at religion though
>>
>>90302377
>Overall, it's more of a movie you'd watch for background noise than a theater going experience

This is how I saw it. Built a Gundam model while watching it. If I saw it in theaters sober I probably would've walked out for the first time in my life.
>>
>>90302969
>If I saw it in theaters sober I probably would've walked out for the first time in my life.
I saw it in the theater drunk and came out needing another drink.
>>
>>90302969
>watching a DUDE WEED LMAO movie alone at home
then you don't have to watch it at all faggot
>>
Because it was fucking boring you dumbass.
It's shocking that the only somewhat good thing was the damn douche.
>>
>>90302042
>Was it that unremarkable?

It was
>HAHAHAH LOOK AT SUPERMARKET OBJECTS MAKE CRASS JOKES
the movie

Of course there would be nothing remarkable.
>>
File: Foodfight!_DVD_cover.jpg (92KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
Foodfight!_DVD_cover.jpg
92KB, 300x450px
>>90303828
>HAHAHAH LOOK AT SUPERMARKET OBJECTS MAKE CRASS JOKES
>>
>>90303894
I hope this is real
>>
>>90304170
Are you trolling? Have you not heard of the debacle?
>>
File: foodfight characters.jpg (2MB, 1260x5749px) Image search: [Google]
foodfight characters.jpg
2MB, 1260x5749px
>>90304170
Are you new here?
>>
>>90302042
>was it that unremarkable

It was made by Sony. Everything that Sony makes is mediocre trash.
>>
>>90304177
>>90304246
I've never heard of this movie ever. holy shit I just want to see chef boyardee
>>
>>90304246
I still love how that cat girl looks like ripped out from Sims 3 game.And this was made BEFORE Sims 3.
>>
>>90302628

Yeah and everyone says shit these days, but fuck is still the one they don't do. At least until after midnight when they're doing roasts of whoever the fuck.
>>
>>90304286
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGql8sKjJwA
>>
>>90302161
and south park also did that too
>>
>>90302161
poking at religion is pretty low brow in the humor department just above fart jokes
>>
The whole animators not getting paid thing didn't exactly help it's reputation either
>>
>>90302161
It was fedora tipping tier garbage.
>>
>>90302042
We talked about it for months on end.
>>
>>90304467
They got paid the amount they signed their contracts for. I wish this meme would end. Nobody forced them to work for free against their will
>>
File: 1329699728709.jpg (79KB, 398x598px) Image search: [Google]
1329699728709.jpg
79KB, 398x598px
Just saw this for the first time tonight. I liked it more than I thought I would. I also think the orgy scene was a bit over the top.

Favorite character was the douche.
>>
>>90304668
No we didn't? We talked about it for like 2 or 3 weeks
>>
The running gag with Douche saying food puns by accident and that food asking what they were called for were great.

The rest ranges from unremarkable to trash.
>>
>>90302042

Because it's shit.
>>
So are we just going to ignore that this movie gets brought up all time right here on /co/?
>>
>>90302161
I read that as "porking at religion"
>>
File: file.png (421KB, 665x361px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
421KB, 665x361px
>>90302042
Seth Rogen's solution to the "Promised Land" conflict is to have the Israeli's and Palestinians buttfuck each other.

That was the message of the movie.
You spent $15 to see that
That's what you wasted 90 minutes of your life for
>>
>>90304732
the douche was the only good character
>THATS A FUCKING STRETCH AND YOU KNOW IT QUESO
>>
>>90302042
Most movies do that, even the blockbusters most people get hyped for do. The only things that tend to stick in people's minds are those connected to a franchise and that one really good movie everyone is talking about that year (and that is all but forgotten as well, it just takes longer)
>>
>>90304177
>>90304246
It used to get talked about way more and seeing it brought up nowadays is kinda rare so I could see how someone wouldn't know. I only know it exists because this board so without people are shitting on it constantly it can be entirely unknown to someone.
>>
>>90305078
There is always that one "hey why don't we talk about this?" guy despite said thing is the subject to many threads.
>>
>>90304681
damn this guy is naive
you know companies can easily enforce overtime with the justification of "we need you to work 16 hours today and if your heart just isn't in it we'll find someone who's is" and then hire someone else with the same terms and then you either face being unemployed with no reference and a bullet hole in your resume or you suck it up and do the job

look up EA studios' history of corporate conduct sometimes
>>
>>90304170
You're joking right?
>>
>>90302161
>poking at religion
>good story
People like you disgust me. You claim to be smarter than religious fanatics, but why are you so stupid that you eat the same, tired, unfunny religious satire for the 100th time? South Park did it, Kevin Smith did it, there's nothing fucking new in making "controversial" religious satier in 2016.
>>
>>90305412
I loved all those puns.
>>
File: 27c.jpg (18KB, 640x320px) Image search: [Google]
27c.jpg
18KB, 640x320px
>>90302042
Camille Toh didn't get enough screen-time.
>>
>>90305327
>That's what you wasted 90 minutes of your life for
I post on 4chan, stop with this asinine bullshit.
>>
File: 1480337712567.gif (1MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1480337712567.gif
1MB, 300x300px
Because the dialog is not clever.

Seth Rogan can't write a sentence without including a shit, fuck, or some other insult or crass word. It gets tiring after the 3rd time you heard it, and it makes all of the conversations and quotes blend together.

When some people say all vulgar/rauchy/toilet humor is bad on principle i get upset, because there are legitimately good shows and movies that pull it off effortlessly. Sausage Party just makes the case stronger for these people
>>
>>90302042
IT was a complete mess. It was transgressive for the sake of being transgressive, but as film it lacked the most basic cohesion.

It has some nice jokes, but it was that, a bunch of dirty jokes and food puns.

Were those jokes any fun? Indeed, they were, but it was just one joke after another without an actual line or purpose.
>>
>>90305327
>Seth Rogen's solution to the "Promised Land" conflict is to have the Israeli's and Palestinians buttfuck each other.

Best idea I've heard so far
>>
>>90302161
>Guys, the things we're ignorantly believed have been bullshit the whole time

WOOOOOAAAAAAH! THESE GUYS ARE LIKE, SOOOOOO DEEEEEEEEP!

And they say comedies can't be smart.
>>
>>90306042
This, they shouldve shown her bare ass
>>
>>90302969
What'd you build anon?
>>
>>90306102
what.
>>
>>90302161
If you want clever religious satire watch Life of Brian, not fucking Sausage Party.
>>
It wasn't even a horrible movie. I watched it the other night and honestly the orgy scene was the only thing really bad about it. That scene added nothing to the film. Had it been on the blu-ray as like deleted content it would have been fine
>>
>>90307173
I remember reading an interview with Seth Rogen where he said that as soon as they realized they were going to make a movie about talking food, they knew they had to have a scene where the food fucked each other.

Is that really where his priorities lie? How fucked must your head be for that to be the first thing you decide on?
>>
Stupid, but after shit like Emoji Movie and everything my Illumination, I respect this film for commenting on the stupidity and blandness of today's CGI films.
>>
>>90302042
I remember when people were talking about how this movie was going to change animation and usher in a new era of adult animated movies.

Guess that didn't happen.
>>
>>90307132
HAH life of brian is fucking shit mate.

All it had going for it was bs "controversy". The song, the acting, the jokes, all pretty lame and make you feel nothing. It doesn't even say anything interesting about religion it's just trying to be important by appremtly picking on a self-important target.
>>
>>90307192
You're making an R rated comedy about food that is alive. Of course having them fuck would be first things you go to.

>>90307214
It doesn't though. It's just a cash in but with adult humour.
>>
>>90307287
Who said that? The moment /co/ learned about this it was nothing but bashing it as the end of animation seeing how shit like that can get green lit.
>>
>>90307301

I still admire it for the idea though.

But Kubo was a WAAAAAAY better example at making animated films that don't appeal to the lowest common denominator.
>>
>>90306946
He's implying his time isn't valuable at all
>>
>>90304794
anon, I saw those anoying threads for months and archives is a thing
>>
>>90304314
kek
>>
>>90307296
The jokes are great fuck you.

>What have the Romans ever done for us?
>WE ARE ALL INDIVIDUALS...I'm not
>Entire stoning scene
etc.
>>
>>90302042
Why shouldn't it?
>>
>>90302495
He said that this was his dream ever since he started out his career though.

Apparently the first drafts of this were made over a deacade ago and it just took them forever to find a studio that actually wanted to produce it.
>>
>>90302042

>have orgy scene
>just a bunch of baked goods dry humping each other

show me food genitals or you are just a softcore production
>>
>>90309110
>Apparently the first drafts of this were made over a deacade ago and it just took them forever to find a studio that actually wanted to produce it.
That's... not a good sign. I have to wonder why a script that never got any takes for a decade didn't just get canned.
>>
>>90307296
Your taste is absolute shit.
>>
Because it's a Seth Rogen film. Being animated doesn't make it any less of a Seth Rogen film.
>>
>>90309258
Wasn't Fury Road in the works for over 20 years?
>>
>>90307324
Bull fucking shit. /co/ was adamant we were getting more adult cartoons and this movie would be a masterpiece
>>
>>90302081
>People just wanted a silly movie about swearing hotdogs.
Literally no one has ever asked for this.
>>
>>90309487
I'm talking about the 2 dozen people who actually saw it
>>
>>90309222
Yeah, maybe I'm just really desensitized by almost 20 years of using the Internet, but the orgy scene was pretty tame for the most part to me.
>>
>>90306102
4chan is still a better use of your time than fucking sausage party. Adam Sandler's pixels movie is a better use of your time than fucking sausage party.
>>
>>90309451
Guess it was a mixed reaction then.
>>
>>90309451
No one has ever said it would be a masterpiece. Everyone was like "Either this will bomb and ruin all our chances of getting adult movies or it'll do great and we'll get The Goon", but everyone was expecting it to be garbage.
>>
>>90305327
>$15
I spent $5 at a matinee
>>
>>90309937
It looked like a Robot Chicken skit that would have been funny as a short, but they took the concept and dragged it out to a feature length film.The name alone told you what to expect.
>>
Not unremarkable or bad in any form, but yes it's unspeakable.
>>
The only memorable thing it did was the out-of-nowhere orgy scene and after the shock value wears off, even that isn't worth talking about.
>>
>>90307287
Actually, a lot of people in /co/ didn't like how it just pushed the "adult cartoons are just ones with swears and sex jokes" thing, which I agree. America is weird with cartoons.
>>
File: tumblr_ngi92fY4861spravko1_1280.jpg (3MB, 3832x2160px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ngi92fY4861spravko1_1280.jpg
3MB, 3832x2160px
It was shit.
>>
You know damn fucking well why, OP.
>>
>>90304314
I fucking hate Jon Tron
his jokes arent funny
I YELL AND ZOOM IN ON MY FACE
>>
>>90302042
It actually was unremarkable, yes. I was hoping more adult-oriented animated features would've been announced by now. At least The Goon.

>>90302081
THAT WAS THE BEST PART OF THE MOVIE
>>
>>90312493
What are you german
>>
File: screenplay by.png (5KB, 299x103px) Image search: [Google]
screenplay by.png
5KB, 299x103px
>>90305412
The douche had fairly little screentime in the leaked script, and one of his pivotal scenes was removed entirely. I'm pretty sure that after Rogan spent an entire fourty five minutes getting high, stuffing doritos into his face and slapping out the absolute embarrassment of the leaked script, the other three tried to stitch it back together into something resembling a story. In particular most of Douche's scenes were added on this second draft, which is why he's such a quality character in comparison to all the other shit garbage in the film.
>>
File: Inner-Workings-Short-Trailer-8.jpg (89KB, 1280x653px) Image search: [Google]
Inner-Workings-Short-Trailer-8.jpg
89KB, 1280x653px
>>90306042
I dislike Camille Toh from the perspective that people got burnt out on her, which prevented people from properly getting into the superior big butt waifu.
>>
File: 1477076287276.webm (2MB, 1280x688px) Image search: [Google]
1477076287276.webm
2MB, 1280x688px
does anyone have a webm of the whole orgy?
>>
>>90309451
The majority of threads I've seen were negative and shitting on it long before it came out, especially when the script of the orgy scene was leaked. Usually only one or two anons stupidly claiming 'it could mean more adult-oriented cartoons in the cinema" But if this is the kind of 'adult' animation we're talking about, who cares?
>>
>>90313159
This was legit hard to watch
>>
>>90307287
I don't think that Sausage Party is going to lead to a new adult animation renaissance but to be fair, the movie was released less then one year ago. The market's not going to be flooded with adult CGI movies in months, if it was going to happen it'd take years for movies to get funding and developed and released.

This isn't about you specifically but I'm always amazed by how impatient people on the internet are. I've seen people bitching out pre-production behind the scenes shit that was released 3 weeks into a production, for not being high quality enough. If things don't happen immediately then it's taking too long or else it's just been cancelled or is never happening.
>>
>>90302042
I haven't seen it, but by the looks of it seems unremarkable. The only thing that it seems to have is repeated swearing through the movie.

>>90302161
Let me think, does the religious commentary was something about religion is death for you and the best you can do is fuck religion? Or did they did somthing clever?
>>
>>90313837
That's not quite what they did with religion. Basically, fifty years ago, the place used to be a madhouse of food shitting themselves in terror because it was freely known that they were all going to die when they got picked. A cabal of immortal 'unperishables' saw this and decided to come up with a fake religion to calm people down by telling them that they're going to paradise when they get picked. The religion morphed out of their control so now the various groups use it to justify hating each other when originally the unperishables wanted it to be about peace and love. The main character Frank argues with the unperishables that they shouldn't rely on a fake religion that just hides the horrors of death so instead he tells the market that it's all a lie and so they rebel against the humans (the "gods") and kill them all and fuck like animals because fucking was one of the big no nos in the religion.
>>
>>90313131
>people got burnt out on her

that implies that theres some rule 34

got any to share?

also HNNNNG
>>
>>90313986
Check paheal.
>>
>>90313159
This is some next level shit, bro!
>>
>>90302042
What else is there to talk about it? The movie was pretty successful, so I'm surprised no other studios are dipping their toes in to r rated animated films.
>>
I get what they're trying to do with the religious angle, but it kinda goes flat when the food realize that they're just part of an animated film. Kinda throws all the rules out afterwards.
>>
>>90313977
I really liked the part with the non-perishables, it all just goes downhill from there
>>
I was afraid that this movie would either A) bomb so hard that it would kill the chance of more western animated movies aimed at older audiences, or B) be so successful that we get tons of adult animated movies but they're all shitty dudebro comedies whose entire humor hinges on cute animated characters saying fuck.

Instead we got C) it came out, was just okay, and everyone forgot about it.
>>
>>90302042
>Was it that unremarkable?

Terribly so. Watched it on Netflix the other night. Didn't think it was bad, per se, just remarkably dumb.

Firewater made me chuckle, though.
>>
>>90305327
To be honest, that would sadly be the best solution now. Just have both countries gather in one place, strip and just buttfuck each other for two entire weeks in a massive orgy.
>>
The only funny joke was Douche accidentally making food puns, causing the food to think he was addressing them.
>>
>>90306042
THIS.

You'd think an R-rated animated film by Rogen would take advantage of the sexual content it could include, but all we get is food fucking without any genitals.
>>
File: Douche.jpg (35KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Douche.jpg
35KB, 500x281px
>>90302042
It was... mediocre, to say the least. And I usually like Rogen's stuff.

But Douche was undeniably the best part. Best villain I seen in a /co/ movie last year. I just wish there was more scenes with him against Frank. Because you can cut Douche out of the movie entirely and it honestly wouldn't change the plot much.

It's strange that the best part of the movie doesn't even affect the movie's story much.
>>
File: 1483289189831.png (83KB, 250x397px) Image search: [Google]
1483289189831.png
83KB, 250x397px
>typical seth rogen lol weed dude xd humor
>mixed with family guy lol self aware commentary dude xd humor
>sprinkled with lol parody random humor dude xd humor

>wonders why it was bad
>>
>>90315188
do you have to post this in every sausage party thread? At least use a different picture once in a while
>>
>>90315266
Why do you care?

It's not like anyone else is talking about anything different about the movie in this thread either.
>>
>>90304437
>mfw there's so many religious people

Really gets the neurons firing. We need a breakthrough in quantum physics before you monkeys will stop praising a fairy tale
>>
>>90315470
you forgot to tip your fedora
>>
>>90315641
Are you Christian?
>>
>>90307287
It's only been a few months since it came out you stupid fuck.
>>
>>90315057
There is a close-up of the arab wrap's asshole in the sequence of quick flashing images near the end.
>>
>>90304170
Newfags need to learn how to lurk.
>>
>>90304246
holy shit it just hurts me phisically to look at this shit again
>>
File: 1440436501119.gif (702KB, 400x160px) Image search: [Google]
1440436501119.gif
702KB, 400x160px
>>90313159
what the fuck
>>
>>90302495
Be unambiguous doesn't excuse being shit. You can fuck up a low brow movie or you can do it well. This one fucked it up.
>>
>>90305327
Reminder that Seth literally thinks a website founded by a Jew with an entire Jerusalem segment is run by white supremacists.

https://twitter.com/sethrogen/status/827909613349720065?lang=en
>>
File: 1462345100031.png (385KB, 750x417px) Image search: [Google]
1462345100031.png
385KB, 750x417px
>>90307296
>>
File: the ironing.jpg (101KB, 1182x900px) Image search: [Google]
the ironing.jpg
101KB, 1182x900px
>>90307296
>it's just trying to be important by appremtly picking on a self-important target.
>>
File: 1476913054412.jpg (186KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1476913054412.jpg
186KB, 900x675px
>>90306272
>>90314590
These guys know what's up.
>>
>>90316073
>He actually thinks that bootleg Mario ad is an official Nintendo ad
>>
>>90316073
Wow. That guy is dumb.
>>
>>90307296
>That UFO scene out of fucking nowhere.
>>
>>90315693
genetic fallacy bro
>>
I was FAR too sober for this movie. It had a few jokes that legit made me laugh but they were too few and far between. It also had a few clever ideas I wish it did more with but never really did anything. It was really disappointing.
I swear it looked like the kind of cartoons I got in trouble for drawing in school, when I was 13.
>>
>>90302161
That's been done several times before, and much, much better at that.
>>
>>90307296
Did the, Judea's People Front put you up to this ?
>>
Douche was genuinely my favorite character, I'm not sure what that says about me though.
>>
>>90313159
Him sucking the juice blood out of that boxes pussy was so fucking disturbing. The whole tone of this movie was just unpleasant.
>>
Just watched it last night. Didn't laugh once honestly, and I have a great sense of humor and am not hard to please. I found it to just be gross and unpleasant to watch. I think it could have been good too, if they had dropped all of the tired, stake LOL SO FUNNY STONER shit from it entirely and actually concentrated more on making thematically relevant jokes and telling the story better. The violence and orgy scene aren't even worth mentioning, they are distasteful and stupid and only further stain the movie. Shit like this just furthers my opinion that cartoons should be for kids and that making then raunchy and vulgar does the entire medium a significant disservice. Animation has a purity to it that things like this sully. In fact, I think the cast and animation quality were entirely wasted in not making a proper Pixar-like family movie. If Seth Rogen and his friends weren't able to lean on the word fuck and weed scenes, I guarantee they could actually write something funny and unique, but they never fucking try.
>>
>>90302606

FX ran Wolf of Wall Street, they'll run this.
>>
File: 128.jpg (336KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
128.jpg
336KB, 1200x800px
>"who loooves big juicy sausages?!"
>>
File: 1464127311429.jpg (25KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1464127311429.jpg
25KB, 400x400px
>>90302042
When the best part of your movie is when the villain keeps getting cut off in the middle of food puns and an admittedly entertaining cameo, you don't get talked about much.
>>
Yeah.
>>
>>90317739
You're just now realizing this? The guy thinks that saying "fuck" is the epitome of comedy, acts like smoking weed makes him part of some enlightened circle of people, and believes that "lol religions a buncha bullshit" is a some ascended world-view that only smart people realize.

Rogen is a fucking hack. Always been one.
>>
>>90313159

Oh wow, um...
>>
>>90302042
>>90302161

>Why did this movie fall into the bowels of oblivion, never to be spoken of again?

>DUDE
>HOT DOGS ARE LIKE DICKS AND BUNS ARE THE VAGINAS
>DUDE
>WHAT IF FOOD COULD TALK AND FUCK
>DUDE
>FOOD ORGY
>DUDE
>GOD AIN'T REAL MAN

The movie was forgotten because it was a lazy stoner film shit out by Seth Rogan and his pothead bunch who thought they produced the most profound work of art ever created. It was a vanity project through and through by a narcissist who probably watched one of the summer CG movies and thought "dude, woh, i could do that but make them.. like smoke pot and stuff".

And it was miserable and it was shitty and anyone who thinks it was anything but one of the worst CG abominations ever created must be stupid.
>>
>>90305538
Yeah, once it appeared on Youtube and a few folks reviewed it it was all everyone talked about for awhile, and then it faded into obscurity where it belongs. And The Nutshack will soon join it there.
>>
>>90304246
SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST LEONARD
>>
>>90302042
It was a dumb McFarlane fart & gore stoner comedy with enough babby's first atheism to get leftist journalists (but I repeat myself) excited.
You're really surprised it sunk without trace?
>>
>>90313159
>>90313336
>>90314026
>>90316040
>>90321989
>>90324635

Fun fact: The guy who voiced the juice box? Double D from Ed, Edd n Eddy. And it fucking sounded like Double D's whimpers too.
Thread posts: 156
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.