[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are ya ready kids?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

File: Pirata_spongebob.jpg (20KB, 389x325px) Image search: [Google]
Pirata_spongebob.jpg
20KB, 389x325px
Are ya ready kids?
>>
File: 200110844951003133.png (113KB, 330x295px) Image search: [Google]
200110844951003133.png
113KB, 330x295px
I'M A GOOFY GOOBER
>>
>>90300285
AYE CAPTAIN!
>>
>>90300337
>>90300369
I CANT HEAR YOOOOOU
>>
THE KRUSTY KRAB PIZZA IS THE PIZZA ABSOLUBTIVALY!
>>
THE WINNIER TAKES ALL
>>
>>90301733
IT'S THE THRILL OF ONE MORE KILL
THE LAST ONE TO FALL!
>>
>>90300285

yes jesus. please kills me
>>
>>90300285
>>90300803
P-please don't make me do this...
>>
Obligatory:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKtN9pJ86o8
>>
OOOOOOOO
WHO LIVES IN A PINEAPPLE UNDER THE PINEAPPLE UNDER THE PINEAPPLE UNDER THE PINEAPPLE UNDER THE PINEAPPLE UNDER THE PINEAPPLE NDER THE PINEAPPLE UNDER THE PINEAPPLE UNDER THE PINEAPPLE UNDER THE PINEAPPLE UNDER THE PINEAPPLE NDER THE PINEAPPLE UNDER THE PINEAPPLE UNDER THE PINEAPPLE UNDER THE PINEAPPLE UNDER THE PINEAPPLE UNDER THE PINEAPPLE UNDER THE PINEAPPLE UNDER THE PINEAPPLE UNDER THE PINEAPPLE UNDER THE PINEAPPLE NDER THE PINEAPPLE UNDER THE PINEAPPLE UNDER THE PINEAPPLE UNDER THE PINEAPPLE UNDER THE PINEAPPLE NDER THE PINEAPPLE UNDER THE PINEAPPLE UNDER THE PINEAPPLE UNDER THE PINEAPPLE UNDER THE PINEAPPLE
>>
>>90300285

With the budget Spongebob Squarepants gets, why didn't he buy a fucking hearing-aid?
>>
GOOD
IN YOU GO
>>
File: Carlos_Ramon.jpg (48KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Carlos_Ramon.jpg
48KB, 720x480px
>>90303318
Don't you mean herring aid?
>>
File: BGwXxbUCcAAh4uO.jpg (73KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
BGwXxbUCcAAh4uO.jpg
73KB, 600x600px
>>90300285
For over a decade, and for real this time.
>>
File: The Punisher.jpg (235KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
The Punisher.jpg
235KB, 1280x720px
>>90303595
CARLOS!
>>
>>90303633
>mistakes into......... canon
>>
File: tfw wanna watch out.jpg (43KB, 459x247px) Image search: [Google]
tfw wanna watch out.jpg
43KB, 459x247px
>>90303633
>be me, many years ago
>saw how SpongeBob amd Sandy have good chemistry together
>thinking of how Mr and Mrs Cheeks-Squarepants might actually be come true
>imagining Nick would really do a special episode on that, even with specific scenes (e.g Squidward laughing at how ridiculous it is, a well dressed SpongeBob proposing to Sandy in a fancy restaurant - not the bottled ship though)

>maybe one of two years later
>be trawling SpongeBob videos on YouTube
>spotted a title that I couldn't believe my eyes were seeing
>straightforward [turns out later to be from a teaser]: "Remember when Sandy and I got MARRIED? >:-) ", close up kissing shots, everyone else shocked, Mr Krabs says "WHAT?!"
>mfw Nick actually does this

>eventually got to watch the whole scene
>suspense burned out when it turned out to be a GODDAMN PLAY WITH NO EXPLANATION WHATSOEVER
>>
>>90300285
I use the same pickup line.
>>
SOMEONE ONCE TOLD ME
THE GRASS IS MUCH GREENER
ON THE OTHER SIDE

AND I PAID A VISIT
(WELL, IT'S POSSIBLE I MISSED IT)
IT SEEMED DIFFERENT,
YET EXACTLY THE SAME
(YEAH, YEAH, YEAH)

'TIL FURTHER NOTICE,
I'M IN-BETWEEN
FROM WHERE I'M STANDING,
MY GRASS IS GREEN
SOMEONE ONCE TOLD ME
THE GRASS IS MUCH GREENER
ON THE OTHER SIDE.
>>
>>90300285
What happens when you're not ready?
>>
File: welcome to the family, son.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
welcome to the family, son.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>90305515
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.