[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Dr. Pig here. Do me like one of your French maidens.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1482043691011.jpg (10KB, 240x240px)
1482043691011.jpg
10KB, 240x240px
Dr. Pig here.

Do me like one of your French maidens.
>>
The announcer here. We apologize that one of our characters recommended that you do him "like one of your French maidens." We recommend that you do me like one of your French maidens.
>>
File: ikwe54h.jpg (218KB, 1493x819px) Image search: [Google]
ikwe54h.jpg
218KB, 1493x819px
>>90298797
What?
>>
File: yhbtgvrfd.png (970KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
yhbtgvrfd.png
970KB, 1600x900px
Are these threads not allowed anymore? I went to post new story webms but the thread was gone, and many follow up ones I saw in the archive were shot down in minutes. I don't know if it was because of the guy that couldn't hide the thread complaining or if it was because the last active thread was just "bump" after "bump" and no one tried to make anything of it aside from some pointless posts to keep it alive, but if they're not allowed anymore I'll just move on and won't burden the site with it if it was deemed that horribly obnoxious, I thought it was fun and unique, and I thought most other people were having fun too.
>>
>>90299791
you were a fad for the kids that use this site, but their attention spans have moved to what's next

Your animations were basic level shit just moving one layer over a few button presses before saving each frame, only praised by the kids here who have never talked to an animator before, and I'm using that term loosely

Your try hard attempt at making uncomfortable visuals was cringe worthy, your constant "bump for me" pretentious attitude was only fuelled by the.kids that are awestruck at something so bland because its more than they've witnessed happening so close to them before, your praise was only made worse with white knights coming in at random to argue with someone who said anything not positive, not to mention your little project was praised while in the same threads people with actual artistic skills were being insulted with channel tans being called out quite a few times, even though no one from that end was picking fights or in the thread at all.

Your art itself is mspaint tier and embarrassing even for a 4chan shitpost, it reeks of middle schooler attempts at doing something.

Its luckily over now, so fade back into obscurity
>>
>>90300672
He brought more joy to people than you have
>>
>>90298797
Cake me like one of your Slapstickstuff models.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbgf5BC_s-4
>>
>>90299791
I wanna see the end of Dr. Pig. I don't think it's fair to see him go without seeing the end of his story.
>>
>>90300672
projection projection projection

just say you don't like it man.
>>
So Is this just /co/'s version of Baneposting?
>>
>>90301509
Yes and no. Like baneposting it spawned a whole lot of original material. Unlike banebosting it's only the one guy making anything
>>
>>90301827
Pathetic
>>
>>90302357
Says you it's actually pretty good
>>
>>90301293
This, will he fight Garfield? He's a meme right?
>>
>>90300672
>Fuck off, how dare you try being creative.

Good to see humanity is alive and well, am I right?
>>
>>90304014
Seriously it's like he's trying to run off someone who is trying to do something else other than praise female cartoon characters for their looks
>>
>>90298797
>Back at the barnyard
Late 2000s Nick shows sucked, early-mid 2000s Nick was where it's at
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.