[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW old man logan was a geeat comic Are comics really this good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_7161.jpg (74KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7161.jpg
74KB, 500x375px
>TFW old man logan was a geeat comic
Are comics really this good?
>>
Depends on the writer and artist
>>
File: stress.jpg (35KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
stress.jpg
35KB, 480x480px
>>90298463
>TFW when we need more Old Man Logan
>>
File: bd8.png (235KB, 1190x906px) Image search: [Google]
bd8.png
235KB, 1190x906px
>>90298463
>old man logan
>good
you could at least try with the bait anon....
>>
>>90299405

>prize worthy

I can totally top it of, that's bull
>>
File: 1453917894155.gif (3MB, 200x170px) Image search: [Google]
1453917894155.gif
3MB, 200x170px
>>90299405
>implying that Hawkeye and Logan fleeing from a symbiote-possessed T-Rex from the Savage Land on the Spiderbuggy wasn't awesome
>>
>>90302157
Okay, I'll grant you that, but inbred Hulk clan was fucking stupid and pointlessly edgy, and you know it.
>>
>>90302191
That was the thing. For every bit that was ridiculously over-the-top and fantastic, there was a bit that was pants-on-head silly
Carving up the US between the major supervillains and decapitating Red Skull with Cap's shield are the first examples that spring to mind.
>>
>>90302191
>pointlessly edgy
well its millar mate i dont know what did you expected
>>
>>90298463
you know oml is one of the few comics i have to kep reading until i finis it one of my favorite arcs
>>
>>90302191
I thought it was funny
>>
>>90298463
>millar
>good
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.