[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Adventure Time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: blogger-image-1683836203.jpg (47KB, 640x534px) Image search: [Google]
blogger-image-1683836203.jpg
47KB, 640x534px
Next episode fucking when?
>>
They're gonna wait until they're all animated, then dump them over the course of a week. Just one more year to go.
>>
>>90297294
Knowing CN this is actually possible
>>
>>90297294
There are exactly 30 episodes left (the final ep count of 284 counts the 2 batches of shorts as one ep each). I'm all but certain they'll go the Regular Show route: nightly premieres for many weeks with no reruns, a heavily advertised finale but no programming events (marathons, blocks, etc) to support it, and a complete removal from the schedule afterwards.
>>
>>90297294
They finished producing the last ep like a month ago.
The crew already said their goodbyes.
>>
>>90297932
Are we sure that the 284 count includes the shorts?
>>
>>90297242
Based on the average between production and airing.
Rest of Season 8 - about 12 episodes. Weekly starting in late July- early August.
Season 9 - 20 episodes. December-January.
>>
>>90298277
Yeah, the episode 204 -originally called Graybles Allsorts- was split in those shorts.
>>
>staff finished writing, animating and recording all the remaining episodes
>they had a farewell party and everyone said their goodbyes
>yfw the studio is probably half empty by now, minus a few stragglers doing some last minute editing
>the AT Movie is obviously not going to happen because everything is pretty much done with

Its strange.
A part of me wants this show to fucking come to an end already, but its a bitter sweet feeling. I grew up watching this show. Its been airing for what seems like forever.
>>
>>90297242
Never.
>>
>>90299430
They are currently animating so the only people involved is in Korea or in their homes supervising via Skype. It might last for about four to five months and then the final cut is made by the director -in this case Cole Sanchez and Adam Muto- so not more than 30 people animators included are still involved. The rest of the crew is already parts away in other projects -some of them went to Summer Camp Island.
>>
>>90299151
What about "The Wand" short?
>>
>>90300022

it was just me, fapping to a frog
>>
File: img-thing.jpg (14KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
img-thing.jpg
14KB, 300x300px
>tfw they made the ending open because of a slight possibility that AT movie may happen one day
>the last episode turns out to be shit and movie never happens
>>
>>90300176
Don't think this will be a big concern, never seemed like the movie was gonna be a big story thing, probably would have been self contained thing.
Plus I don't think they ever planned it to be the ending since they were apparently first working on it like 20 months before they knew they would be ending. They don't plan that far ahead.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.