[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Butch animates Danny Phantom related content for the first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: jailson.jpg (30KB, 246x138px) Image search: [Google]
jailson.jpg
30KB, 246x138px
>Butch animates Danny Phantom related content for the first time in 10 years
>Its just to promote his new show that no one cares about
so what do you guys think of this?
>>
>>90294910
Who gives a shit? More Kitty Katswell is clearly the thing to be excited about.
>>
>>90294910
I like the guy but you can see his head is far, far up his own ass. Bunsen is the weakest of all these shows
>>
GEE, I DON'T KNOW WHAT /CO/ THINKS ABOUT THE THING IT WON'T STOP BITCHING ABOUT.
>>
>>90294910
I was just having a gasm about the show's character's meeting, but seeing Danny Phantom was the best part
>>
>>90295010
desu i think it was pretty cool to see danny phantom again, but doing it just to promote Bunsen is a Beast clearly wasnt the way to go here
>>
Well, it was fun seeing more Danny Phantom content, even if it was terrible and Butch should never touch his show ever again.
>>
>>90294910
>All of these characters in the same setting
>Literally nothing happens

even if it was a shameless promotion, that was still retarded
>>
I wanted the crash nebula show, now THAT was a good episode that decided it's spin-off!
>>
>>90294910
His new show honestly wouldn't be so bad if they toned down Bunsen's voice. It's nearly unwatchable because of it.
>>
>Everyone wants Danny Phantom back
>Let's shit out another piece of garbage that won't last even half as long as TUFF Puppy did

Why does Nick keep letting him do it?
>>
>>90294910
>Ghosts
>Magical fairies
>talking secret agent animals
>random chupacabra knock off thing
wtf happened to nick?
>>
>>90300930
They allow anything as long as the name behind it is big, while cartoon network just wants to force TTG because it has a big name by itself and can sell tons of Raven/Lady Legasus plushies.
>>
>>90300055
Hartman doesn't have the rights to Danny Phantom. It seems he is just as eager to revisit that world, but Nick hasn't given the greenlit. He's probably coming up with new shit just to stay on their payroll.
>>
>>90294910
>forgots to add Chloe when she's a major part of FOP now

Did he not care or did some random Nick exec commission this while not knowing anything about current storylines?
>>
File: what.jpg (85KB, 720x544px) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
85KB, 720x544px
>>90294910
As if anyone cared about Danny Phantom either.
>>
>>90294910
DON'T BULLY BUNSEN
>>
I want to bully Katswell.
>>
>Butch animates
>not Korea
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.