[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people hate this event?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Cry_justice_cover.png (281KB, 400x305px) Image search: [Google]
Cry_justice_cover.png
281KB, 400x305px
Why do people hate this event?
>>
because it was fucking shit
SHIT
>>
>>90284125
nothing happens for 6 issues

but i hate it more for the artist being so slow that when literally shit finally goes down they kicked him off the book and get a shitty imitator to finish it
>>
>>90284125
It was slow and pointless, and EDGY at the end.
>>
I read it all at once, online, so I guess I didn't have to put up with the delays.

I didn't hate it. I wouldn't call it 'good' but I didn't hate it.
>>
Prometheus and his bullshit, Green Arrow and Lantern taking on THAT many villains off panel, and a retarded/heavy handed message. I dont like to throw around the term edgey but this was it
>>
>Prometheus wankery
>Hawkman wankery
>JUSTICE!!!?!!1
>Killing a little girl and the part of Roy's character for shock
>Nonsense plot

There's plenty to hate sempai.
>>
What was the moral of this story?

That killing is wrong?

If so, why did Ollie kill Prometheus at the end?
>>
>>90284740
Dont bother trying to make sense of it, or why Ray Palmer tortured a guy by pressing on his brain
>>
>>90284692

>Hawkman wankery

?????
>>
>>90284125

Because it was editorially mandated bullshit that completely killed what could have been a decent Justice League run.
>>
>>90285075
Prometheus singles out Hawkman as the most dangerous opponent out of a group which contains fucking Green Lantern, Supergirl, Red Tornado and I forget who else.

It's a minor detail, but it's a perfect encapsulation of the "What the fuck are you smoking" feeling that permeates the comic.
>>
>>90285479

He got taken out just as quick as the rest, who gives a shit what Prometheus thinks? It sounds like you're just a little bitch looking for things to whine about.
>>
>>90285498
Oh blow me fanboy.
>>
File: CFJ.jpg (796KB, 1600x1230px) Image search: [Google]
CFJ.jpg
796KB, 1600x1230px
>>90285522

Of all the things to take issue with in Cry For Justice, you believe Hawkman's rendition on this page is worth mentioning for some reason?

....why? What about this page causes you to sperg out?
>>
>>90285623
Like I said, it's a minor detail that to me encapsulates how little thought was given to everything else in the comic. It's the metaphorical drop that makes the cup overflow.
>>
>>90284355
Cascioli is GOAT, I find him more dinamic than other artists like Alex Ross. Too bad he didn't get to finish it.
>>
>>90285811

...because Prometheus said Hawkman was hard to program for. Right.
>>
>>90285479
No, he doesn't.

He claims that Hawkman is so simplistic that he didn't bother programming his suit with a countermeasure, and then shoots Hawkman in the wings.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.