[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's his endgame?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Pendleton_Ward.jpg (134KB, 699x886px)
Pendleton_Ward.jpg
134KB, 699x886px
What's his endgame?
>>
Living the good life.
https://vine.co/v/OdrQw10Q0HK
>>
>>90275698
He looks like he's into some Cheese Pizza
>>
>>90275748
A man of good taste then.
>>
Why are you asking now? AT isn't over yet, ask again when that happens
>>
>>90275904
He's a minor character in AT team, he probably even didn't have any influence on how it ends.
>>
>>90276035
He's still a writer and the creator. I'd be surprised if they didn't value his input.
>>
>>90275698
Enjoying the shit ton of money from royalties playing games on VR for the rest of his life.
>>
He got threatened and because of that had to step off from being the showrunner of Adventure Time. Can't imagine that he is able to do anything these days.
>>
>>90275698
Ignore professional artists that aren't from CalArts.
>>
>>90275698
>make a silly cartoon about a little boy going on adventures with his dog
>suddenly the thing blows up
>new people gets hired as staff
>they want to take the series to a new direction
>too polite to say anything
>tons of romance plots with Finn gets added
>all the good writers start to leave
>your show is now someone else's show
>quietly leave the helm
>>
>>90275698
To live off AT royalties for the rest of his life while playing video games, eating good food, and visiting interesting places.
>>
>>90276472
>He got threatened
Elaborate
>>
>>90276078
He probably showed up for a like a couple hours, looked over the script and said, "uh yeah that looks good", then left and went home to play Skyrim.
>>
>>90276945
>He probably showed up for a like a couple hours
Even less
>>
>>90276548
I remember read the rolling stone interview and view that like a possibility,or is just big faggot loser with even bigger luck with his petard
>>
At least he is chill, if he had any power in getting the ending for AT, Finn should be fine (not cucked)
>>
>>90275698
Become the Notch of cartoons and forever be cucked by tumblrina writers
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.