[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think Stan will die this year?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: Hzy6bap.jpg (130KB, 960x640px)
Hzy6bap.jpg
130KB, 960x640px
Do you think Stan will die this year?
>>
GOD WILLING
>>
>>90273382
Should I care?
>>
>>90273382
But if Stan dies then Steranko will take over
>>
>>90273382
Do you think that even after Stan dies that he'll keep showing up as a cameo in movies?
>>
>>90273382
>Do you think Stan will die?
No
>>
>>90273382
does the sun shine a deep red filling the sky, having long turned the earth in to a dry lifeless orb?
then no, this is not the year he dies..
>>
>>90273601

He filmed all his future cameos already
>>
He seems pretty healthy for an old guy. If he's dying, he's done a good job hiding it.
>>
>>90273382
No. Stan still has a few more souls to consume before his time on this world expires.

You know the ones.
>>
>>90273382
All memes aside, probably not, dude's still pretty sharp for a man nearing his mid 90s.
>>
>>90273999
This. All these years and the guy still alive and kicking

hell be fine
>>
File: What if zelda was a star.jpg (133KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
What if zelda was a star.jpg
133KB, 1920x1080px
>>90273382
>the fire is painted on top
>>
>>90273974
/co/'s meme magic is impotent, and unable to do anything but kill it's loved ones. Such destructive forces will burn out eventually, whilst /pol/'s recreational voodoo pays an equal amount of respect and caution to Kek. This has not gone unnoticed, and will thus continue to benefit /pol/ for the foreseeable future.
>>
>>90274016
A statement which is true all the way up until it stops being true. Humans can just kinda, die. Especially when you're at twice the age you were ever expected to live to.
>>
>>90273382
Stan Lee is too much of a showman to die before Ditko.
With Steve Ditko dead, Stan will be the last important creator of the Golden Age.

>>90273470
This man is the human version of Scrooge McDuck. He'll survive anything in style.
>>
>>90273382
Don't think we'll lose Stan, I'm really scared about Hayao Miyazaki though
>>
>>90273382
>can an immortal die?
You should know the answer to this, OP.
>>
>>90273382
game over, man
>>
>>90278327
What's wrong with him?
>>
>>90273382
If not this year, then definitely next year. If it is this year, it will be before August. If next year, before May.
>>
>>90274049
/pol/'s meme magic is already faltering. Last night's Oscar upset is a sign.
>>
>>90274049
Stan will devour all. /pol/ included. Silly stolen frog god included.

All will be devoured by Stan, eventually even Stan himself.
>>
>>90278559
>All will be devoured by Stan, eventually even Stan himself.

Nah. While all will most definitely be devoured by Stan, he won't be devouring himself. He'll just make new life specifically for the purpose of being sacrificed to him, like the Aztec gods did.
>>
>>90278507

>"don't we just love immigra-"
>"oh, a-actually it was moonlight who w-won the oscar..."

Top kek, my cucky friend.
>>
>>90278418
He's old and he won't take a break from working on movies. He just un-retired again and is making a feature about a caterpillar right now. I feel like it's inevitable at this rate he's going to die in the middle of some production and we'll be forever left wondering what it would've been like had he seen it to the end. I don't know if I can handle another Dreaming Machine.
>>
Imagine being in your 90s and asking yourself every year if this will be the one.
>>
>>90278507
What happened at the oscars?
>>
>>90273382
/co/'s meme magic will prevent his death, in turn he will allow us to revive beloved cartoons.
>>
File: I, AKU.png (316KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
I, AKU.png
316KB, 720x480px
>>90273382
I, AKU, SHAPE SHIFITING MASTER OF DARKNESS CHALLENGE YOU TO A DUEL!
>>
>>90280797
The academy totally confirmed how not racist and progressive they are
>>
>>90280797
There was some kind of mix up and at first La La Land was said to have won best picture but apparently it was actually Moonlight.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.