[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tai Lung was the second strongest martial artist in the land

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Tai Lung was the second strongest martial artist in the land after Oogway and Po no sells everything he throws at him and then kills him in one move. Why does Po bother dodging/blocking attacks in the sequels considering he has invincible rolls of fat? Why does he waste his time punching mooks? If he figured out the Wuxi Finger Hold in a weekend surely by the time of the sequels he knows dozens of techniques that can turn entire crowds of mooks into mist with a wave of his hand.
>>
>>90271209
Because he's not immune to blades
>>
>>90271284
this
>>
>>90271209

>Tai Lung
>Martial Arts expert

>That Peacock
>Has lethal metal blades and cannons that almost kill Poe

>That dead guy from 3
>Is a spirit and not confined to living flaws like dying
>>
>invincible rolls of fat
The point is Tai Lung's technique was a very specific towards pressure points. He wasn't punching Poe at the end, he was trying to hit his pressure points but couldn't find them because of all his fat. He was kicking Poe around earlier in the fight

Then in the sequel Lord Shen fought using metal blades and cannons. No amount of fat makes you immune to swords
>If he figured out the Wuxi Finger Hold in a weekend surely by the time of the sequels he knows dozens of techniques that can turn entire crowds of mooks into mist with a wave of his hand.
Very large assumption. As far as we know the finger hold is one of the strongest techniques. You also have to grab someone by the pinky long enough to do it
>>
>>90272725
>grab someone by the pinky
no no, you grab them by the index finger. Flexing YOUR pinky is how you perform it.
>>
>>90271209

what if po, a martial arts and chi (philosophy I guess until he learned the magic part later) master didn't actually want to murder dozens of helpless mislead boys like an American cop?
>>
>>90275261
That's not very American of you, comrade.
>>
>>90271209
Fat doesn't stop blades and canons and I'm pretty sure he lost weight so it wouldn't matter even if it did
>>
Po is Saitama
>>
It's mentioned at the beginning of 2 by his dad that Po has lost a lot of weight.
That's the writers signaling to you that he's lost the ability to use his fat as armor.
>>
>>90271209

I'm honestly surprised Po straight up kills him and it's kind of a comedy moment and he's just never even referenced after that. Like Po, man, you just killed a guy. And that doesn't phase you?
>>
>>90278385
Well, he did show him the way toward redemption but Tai Lung refused.
Same for Shen.
It's Kai who's immortal soul got popped like a balloon without any kind of second chance.
>>
>First movie
>Po uses the finger hold thingy
>Third movie reveals it just banishes you to the spirit dimension
>He wasn't in the big bad's roster in the third movie
>Tai Lung never gets chosen for anything
Being Tai Lung is suffering
>>
>>90278385
3 fixed it by revealing that it just sends the person to the Phantom Zone.
>>
>>90279457
I'm pretty sure "Banishes to the afterlife dimension" is just a kid friendly way of saying "Kills"
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.