[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you could go back in time to before the gargoyle genocide

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

If you could go back in time to before the gargoyle genocide at Castle Wyvern, how would you try to stop it from happening?
>>
>>90268315
Just existing a month before would be catastrophic in terms of just the germs the normal human has now; which the humans then would not be immune to.

In other news GUNS exist.
>>
>>90268315
I'd probably just steal a gargoyle of my own.
>>
>>90268449
I'm imagining time traveling anons walking among rows of stone gargoyles going, "oo, that one's cute. I could really enjoy the horns on this one, if you know what I mean! This fine looking - oh wait, this is just a weirdly weathered chunk of stone." Then the inevitable attempt to carry one off, followed by the inevitable setting it down on their own foot and accidentally tipping it over and smashing it, then off to find their runner up. Repeat over and over again until the vikings show up and Hakon goes from full rage to WTF face as anon drags around a giant industrial tube of calk among the accidental yet still total gargoyle genocide while muttering that this is probably even better since now it's possible to combine all the cute traits from different gargoyles.
>>
>>90268449
>it's another episode of anon trying to drag a 6'10" stone statue of a qt gargoyle and inevitably hurting himself, only for the sun to come down and the gargoyle qt to be like "who the fuck are you? And why did you move me in my sleep asshole?"
>>
>>90268776
If you think that's awkward imagine how she'll react when she realizes he couldn't wait for dawn and anon started making holes with a drill.
>>
I wouldn't, beacuse without them I'm pretty sure the whole world falls under Xanatos'es rule because he was bored and Goliath never taught him the power of friendship.

But while I'm their I'm going to gorge myself on gargoyle cum and pussy juice. I'm going to be the castle bicycle.
>>
>>90268315
>"Hey! Demona, Hakon! Stop plotting dumb shit you idiots."

And that's how I got beaten up by my hatefu.
>>
>>90268315
I'd fuck Demona
>>
>>90272828
And how would that solve the problem?
>>
>>90273021
Well, I'd get my dick wet, so there is that
>>
>>90268315
I wouldn't
>>
well ok I guess its for the best but that would be like stopping anikin skywalker from becoming darth vader.

we wouldn't get the good start wars
>>
>>90276779
>Star Wars
>good
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.