[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shows only you watched

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: heman2002logo_4986.jpg (61KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
heman2002logo_4986.jpg
61KB, 350x350px
Shows only you watched
>>
>>90265993
That episode where Skeletor is forced to wear a belt that shocks him when he performs evil acts/even thinks evil was comedy gold.

>that scene where he's just having tea and trying to be nice to Evil-Lyn
>>
Fuck Young Justice
This should've come back
>>
I bought a DVD of this show at a dollar store.
>>
>>90267772
Underrated truth
>>
>>90265993

I watched it, shame it was cancelled.

Am I the only one who remembered that this show had a snake-men episode that premiered on the same weekend as the snake-men episode with the Justice League (Unlimited?) and a snake men episode on a third show?
>>
Every thread until you like it
>>
>>90265993
Yeah, some days I feel like I'm thew only person in my country who knew this existed, let alone watched it while it was airing. Certainly none of my friends knew about this until I shed them the dvd.
>>
>>90265993
Great cartoon!

The 2002 MOTU animated series, was one of the last good Fantasy based TV shows. A lot of world building, and they went in depth with the secondary characters too.
>>
>>90266704
GOD DAMN THESE ELECTRIC SEX PANTS!!!
>>
Would She-Ra have been remade as well if this were more successful?
>>
>>90274328
No.

She would appear in the 3rd season, with Hordak's return, the Eternians will become renegades, and the story will concluded with Hordak's death and Hsss's defeat by Skeletor, and the final battle between Skelly and He-Man.
>>
>>90270483
Not until you tell me where to find it.
>>
>>90265993
God damn did that show love weapon twirling.
>>
File: RCO019_1462877152.jpg (417KB, 1041x1600px) Image search: [Google]
RCO019_1462877152.jpg
417KB, 1041x1600px
>>90275353
You know that the weapon twirling has to do with censorship right?

Otherwise you would have more realistic swordfights like in the MOTU (which personally i wouldn't have a problem, actually i' m still waiting for a more "bloody' uncensensored MOTU animated series that would bring back the franchise to its Sword & Sorcery roots).
>>
>>90270349
I once remembered that during the Toonami block when both shows were airing new stuff, MotU had a two parter, the first of which ended with Skeletor having gotten some COMPETENT-ish cronies and was actually well on his way to conquer Grayskull, Adam lost his sword, and things were really shit-house for everybody.

Two minutes later, there's a Justice League two-parter where Dr. Dream is fucking with everybody, and he and Skeletor share the same basic appearance, so to me at the time it looked like Skeletor was trying to conquer Cartoon Network one show at a time.
>>
>>90276812
That would have been a fantastic toonami event, desu.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.