[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Ironman sucks WOO WE AVENGERS/JLA NOW?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: lbm_tout_heroes_360_203.jpg (93KB, 360x203px) Image search: [Google]
lbm_tout_heroes_360_203.jpg
93KB, 360x203px
>Ironman sucks
WOO WE AVENGERS/JLA NOW?
>>
Knowing Lego, they could probably get away with it, either in the game-verse or movie-verse, if both parties agree.
>>
>>90258809
Good luck getting D*sney to play ball with anyone not entirely under their thumb.
Or participate in anything fun or worthwhile. Not while they could be pushing agendas and shilling out Darth Vader clones!
>>
>>90258809
did that trigger you mouse nigger?
>>
>>90260144
There's already Lego Marvel games so they're willing to play ball with someone not completely under their thum if it's something as big as lego that they pretty much have to or miss out on a huge chunk of profit from the sets. The lego games are published by Warner which makes it doubly shocking that they'd go for it.
>>
>>90261152
This movie technically mocked the recent DC movies significantly more. In fact, the joke more relied on the fact that Batman via the Lego Movie is aware of Iron Man and has some sort of rivalry.
>>
>>90261673
Star Wars and Marvel aren't in Lego Dimensions for a reason
>>
Amazing how good this movie was.

You an tell it was made from true love of the franchise, as opposed to the DCEU, who just want box office returns and toy sales.
>>
>>90261790
>a movie made of merchandise sold to children somehow has more heart and personality and is less of a blatant cashgrab than the live action version
>>
>>90261790
fuck, meant for you
>>90262080
>>
>>90258809
Batman just didn't like that one Black Sabbath song.

Yeah... that's the ticket.
>>
>>90262290

Amazing, isn't it?
>>
>>90259607
They only used WB characters for this, so I doubt it
>>
>>90262080
>We live in a world where this is better than the DCEU and even the 99% of the recent animated movies
>That 1% is a Batman '66 movie
I'm honestly not sure who this says more about: WB or Batman/DC in general.
>>
>>90261152
No I actually legit loved this movie and was really suprised at the phrase. I do want a world where marvel and DC Bros can live in peace and Harmony. I disowned my kid for liking dc. I eventually realized the error of my ways but it was too late. He had killed himself. The only way to realize that dream of peace is through a dc/marvel crossover.
>>
>>90261790
>We live in a world where Iron Man is now considered a rival to Batman
It only took 10 years and RDJ to be comparable to 70 + years of Batman
Truly the greatest timeline
>>
The "What do you know about what it's like to have a surrogate son?" line really sold Batman as an asshole.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.