[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think Speedy and 24 are doing in the after life?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: Speedy.jpg (24KB, 206x371px) Image search: [Google]
Speedy.jpg
24KB, 206x371px
What do you think Speedy and 24 are doing in the after life?
>>
>>90250174
Crying and shitting themselves in fear of when Brock dies.
>>
>>90250174
smoking weed
>>
>>90250174
fucking
>>
>>90250174
Is there a confirmed afterlife in Venture Bros? All of 24's post-death appearances were just hallucinations.

I guess there are ghosts, what with Abraham Lincoln and Major Tom...and I guess Torrid got throne into hell and Orpheus walked through purgatory, so there must be a heaven and we just haven't seen it yet.
>>
speedys doing nothing. he died a virgin and that counts as a late abortion
>>
>>90250174
Speedy is yelling at Jimmy Stuart to ring more bells so he can finally get his wings.
>>
File: P5xpPjB.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
P5xpPjB.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>90252649
Morpheus went to Hell or an afterlife on Season 2 episode 1.

Jefferson Twilight power seems to be to exist in multiple planes at the same time, or at least being able to see it.

This said, this is a good place to ask this:

What level do you think the Triad is? I think that they are a very secure 10.

Morpheus is said to be one of the strongest mages of earth, the alchemist and Jefferson are pretty competent on their own right.

Also, Torrid is their arch, and the guy almost destroyed the planet by summoning Cthulhu.

The nigga also fucked Outrider over, and he is pretty strong on his own right.
>>
>>90253038
>Morpheus

Fuck you now I'm imagining Lawrence Fishburne as Doctor Strange
>>
>>90250174
They drink and eat and party their fill at night. In the day they fight others that have fallen in battle and hone their skill in preparation for the day the wolf comes.
>>
>>90250386
Brock seemed to have felt bad over killing that henchman that was running, I don't think he holds grudges unless someone personally wrongs him.

>>90252723
I think that was Henchman 21 projecting his insecurity onto his hallucinations.
>>
>>90253038
They probably have to pay the same dues and bureaucracy as everyone else.
So even if you're an asshole who can summon Cthulu to end the world, if you don't rub the right elbows and scratch the right backs it doesn't really matter. Besides with how inconsistent and secretive Magic is the SCIENCE portion of the Guild which is the predominant part probably thinks it's all bullshit.
>>
>>90255038
There were a lot of magical guys on the council of 13.
>>
>>90250174
the Monarch's mom
>>
File: venture_morpho.png (279KB, 630x355px) Image search: [Google]
venture_morpho.png
279KB, 630x355px
>>90257321
The Blue Morpho?
>>
>>90257268
There's Red Mantle and who else?
Is Don Hell an actual Magician or is it just a gimmick?
Though Dragoon seems to believe in magic, and despise it so I'm probably full of shit. Though I like the idea of the most powerful people in the world not really getting any respect in what's essential ADVANCED larping.
>>
File: Picture 6.png (181KB, 380x478px) Image search: [Google]
Picture 6.png
181KB, 380x478px
>>90257436
The Sovereign literally made a pact with Greek gods (investors) to gain shape-shifting magic.

Also I loved how Dragoon was kicking tell shit out of Phantom Limb until he used his OP attack on him.
>>
>>90257717
Does anyone know what the Investors are though? Sovereign's plan to kill them would've obviously failed, though it's possibly just because they caught wind of it and left and were then killed by their brother. Also nobody seems to know that Killinger is one of them as well and think he's just some weirdo life coach that appears whenever.
>>
>>90258096
In All That and Gargantua 2 we hear that their names are Lips, Caecius, and Skiron, which are the Greek Gods of the southwest, northeast, and northwest winds.

Since they refer to Killinger as "brother" we can assume he is Apeliotes, the God of the southeast wind.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.