[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Superman trying to save aliens that are trying to kill him

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

>Superman trying to save aliens that are trying to kill him

I like how Young Justice got superman so right after the whole "not muh kid" shit.
>>
Superman wouldn't try to save aliens that are trying to kill him though. He's got better things to do.
>>
I wonder if this show is gonna drag its feet getting to the New Gods or if season 3's going to dive right in from that tease
>>
>>90249282
Yeah, that was a pretty nice scene.
>>
>>90249641
Season 3 will be more of the same

Season Premiere or first few episodes will revive kid flash

Boring love drama and teenage angst no one over 14 gives a fuck about

someone on the team has questionable loyalty, they will probably bring in Terra and have her be a traitor

and every episode ends with a victory for the team but it cuts to Vandal and Darkseid
>"All according to Keikaku"

Plot doesnt start until the 2 part finale
>>
>>90249779
This is probably true.

At the same time, I'm just happy to have the whole DC universe back. The show was fucking amazing at including everything and everyone.
>>
>>90249779
Yeah, but anon, boys kissing!
>>
>>90249282
but dude, it isn't his kid. Say you bite your toenails off and one just grows in to a whole younger version of you. Then said toenail clone demands you be his dad. How would you feel? This confusion/choice on superman's part made him more human and flawed. Hell superman knew that his clone was half lex too. Would you accept a younger toenail clone of you as your son if he was half charles manson?
>>
>everyone complains YJ is shit when it airs
>everyone wants it back because it was one of the only serial actions shows we had left

You guys will remember why you didn't watch the show when it comes back.
>>
>>90250004
I did watch the show though, and I enjoyed it.
>>
>>90249974
I wasn't saying that drama wasn't a natural reaction, I meant that it was fucking boring
>>
>>90250004
>Not being in the weekly talkback threads when it was airing
people loved it. people who didn't watch past the first like 13 episodes are the ones who bitch about it
>>
>>90251221
>people loved it.

Hello, Megan! Were we in the same threads, or were we on different Earths?
>>
>>90250004
Speak for yourself motherfucker.
>>
>>90249779

What if Episode 1 opens with Darkseid having already won?
>>
>>90250004
I liked it when it was airing, but the awful scheduling brought its flaws to the forefront, namely how much of the first season was spent on relationship drama and took forever to have The Light do anything interesting.
>>
>>90249282
It's still meh though
>>
>>90251221
>people who didn't stick around after the godawful first season are the ones who didn't like it
Yeah, no shit. It only gets the love it gets because it's a dc cartoon that took itself seriously, and had ok animation, at a time when all cartoons are shitty wacky stupid fart humor. So the deviantart tier writing gets a pass. The show was always divided, half the people hated it, the other half loved it. It really wasn't a good show at all.
>>
>>90249846
This desu. YJ was the best at world building.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.