[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SHAZAM Gods

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

Billy Batson is dead and you are now appointed to be the new Captain Marvel. As a gift, you are allowed to choose the six gods which will be bestowing you powers

Which six do you choose?
>>
Didn't he recently have different patron gods? And how did they write him out of the Justice League? God, it felt like so long ago.
>>
>>90247787
>Captain Marvel
He's been dying a slow, ignomious death since the day DC acquired him.
Can't we just let him die while the character has a shred of integrity left in it?
>>
which god handles meatballs?
>>
File: 1447234096734.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1447234096734.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>90247862
Yeah the Darkseid War gods were cool. Kind of a missed opportunity to not have him keep the powers and play around with them in a true mini or something. But I guess that wouldn't fit with the Rebirth idea so they'll have him with the normal gods if/when he shows up again.
>>
>>90247787
just need three

Hephaestus - Imma build me some bling
Eros - Im a sexy motherfucker
Ares - smash shit
>>
>>90247787

Primus, the god of light.
Solomus, the god of wisdom.
Epistemus, the god of knowledge.
Adaptus, the god of change.
and
Mortilus, the god of death.

SAPEM!

Truthfully, I should think these guys probably share the whole package deal between them, and given what race they are gods of, I imagine they're more formidable than their human counterparts.
>>
>>90247922
It's a shame there wasn't much to his character at the time. If his solo had an actual solid image of what the character was supposed to be it would be fun to see how he deals with those gods pulling him in different directions.
>>
File: 957961-mara.jpg (19KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
957961-mara.jpg
19KB, 320x320px
This is a god right?
>>
Okay, for human gods though...

The wisdom of Mimir, the ancient sage.
The strength of Thor, the thunderer.
The courage of Siegfried, the giant-slayer.
The power of Odin, the all-father.
The endurance of Vidar, the god of vengeance.
The speed of Thialf, the fleet-footed messenger.

Unfortunately there's no appropriate acronym.
>>
>>90247876
I say kill him and replace him with bonerbait marvel
>>
>>90248086
How about

(M) imir
Th (o) r
Sieg (f) ried
Od (i) n
Vid (a) r
(T) hialf

Like a retarded "Moffat"
>>
>>90248102
>>
>>90247922
has he even shown up since this
>>
The wisdom of Thoth
The compassion of Amitabha
The skill of Sun Wukong
The magic of Marduk
The strength of Shiva
The lightning of Raijin

STRAWM?
>>
Superman
Hawkman
Atom
Zatanna
Aquaman
Martian Manhunter
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.