[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone read this? Thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: ATLBNSV2-CVR-4x6-SOL-84aaa.jpg (245KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ATLBNSV2-CVR-4x6-SOL-84aaa.jpg
245KB, 800x1200px
Anyone read this?

Thoughts?
>>
>>90245184
Waterniggers fighting each other. What is there not to like?
>>
File: 1474308283712.png (801KB, 553x811px) Image search: [Google]
1474308283712.png
801KB, 553x811px
Like a lot of the second parts in the Yang trilogies, it tends to forget a bit about the plot in favor of character interactions. Which makes for nice development but always leaves the ending feeling too much rushed.

I also didn't like Toph showing up because it means that Sokka is now going to goof off to the background with her while Katara hogs all the relevant screentime.

But it was really good the way Katara handled Hakoda's romance instead of just going "MUH MOM" like some people might have expected and kudos for not making the stabbing scene the cliffhanger.

Overall its shaping up to be pretty decent and might save the ATLA comics from the clusterfuck that was Smoke and Shadow.
>>
>>90245509
what was wrong with smoke and shadow?
>>
>>90245184
I don't read these stories until after all the parts are released. I'm bad at remembering what happened last time when I pick up the next part months later.
>>
You posted this thread yesterday anon, give it up.
>>
>>90245540
everything
no, seriously, literally everything
worst of the comics so far by far
>>
>>90245540
Don't even get me started...
>>
File: part3-page66.jpg (1MB, 1800x2700px) Image search: [Google]
part3-page66.jpg
1MB, 1800x2700px
>>90245540
>Mai's new bf ends up having more screentime than even Aang
>Zuko goes back to being an useless idiot that doesn't know what the fuck to do
>The whole time Mai and Zuko spend together is with her passive aggresively insulting him
>The retarded drama after Zuko tries to throw her boyfriend in prison
>no reasons at all given to why Zuko and Mai should stick back together since he spends the climax of the story with Azula while Mai does it with her boyfriend and her dad
>Azula asspulling lightning redirection and Zuko jobbing pathetically to her
> Mai's dad hands over his organization to a bunch of nuthouse fugitives and abandons his goal of overthrowing Zuko because Azula bullied him too much
>the whole anti-Zuko rebellion ends up being Azula just trying to make Zuko hardcore.

The only good parts are Kiyi and Zuko's relationship and pretending that Azula is trying to get Zuko to fuck her.
>>
>>90245877
so did mai end up with zuku after all that or what?
>>
>>90246313
Probably explored in the next fire nation comic. Not looking forward to it.
>>
>>90246313
It's most likely, she dumps her boyfriend for no real reason near the end of the trilogy.

And what would even be the point of all that shitty soap opera drama between Mai and Zuko if they don't end up together? No matter how bad the relationship might be for the two of them.
>>
>>90245877
Pretending?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.