[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you do when you're in love with a cartoon? I need help.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (39KB, 630x477px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 630x477px
What do you do when you're in love with a cartoon?

I need help.
>>
Fap or feel bad about my life.
>>
Tulpa
>>
>>90244182
Explain.
>>
>>90244302
I've heard it's a Buddhist technique where you train your mind to hallucinate an imaginary friend. Its original purpose was to prove that the self is an illusion if you can train your mind to create the impression of a second, separate self.
/mlp/ ran with the idea a few years ago, hoping it was the closest they could get to being with their waifu. There was a tulpa general where users discussed progress, technique, and results of tulpa creation. These threads were very easy to troll or get attention by bragging about your tulpa or even letting your tulpa "answer" questions.
There was even a meme about what to do if your tulpa became abusive or manipulative: create a "Jackie Chan tulpa" just in case you needed help resisting the first one.
>>
>>90244504
You forget that guy who claimed his tulpa became an abomination who screamed all day and looked hideous.
>>
cum
Cum!
CUUUUUUUMMMMM!!!!!!
>>
>>90244539
I only browsed tulpa threads occasionally, I didn't catch every highlight.
>>
>>90244539
Good times
>>
>>90244504
I wonder if anyone ever created a Jackie Channel tulpa and then tried to rape it
>>
>>90244539
to be fair, he was a ponyfucker
>>
>>90244049
Check to make sure you don't have autism. If it's obsessive love, that is.
>>
>>90244725
It's most definitely obsessive love
>>
File: 12345.png (668KB, 960x615px) Image search: [Google]
12345.png
668KB, 960x615px
>>90244049
You fap mercilessly
>>
>>90244049
you love the girl from kablam? thats nuts.
>>
>>90244049
what episode did she go skinny dipping in?
can't remember.
>>
You could try lucid dreaming of her, which is what I did once
>>
>>90245943
how?
>>
>>90244049
When did It Hurts!! get a cartoon?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.