[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was his endgame?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

What was his endgame?
>>
to get that sweet milf booty
>>
>>90236208
Get revenge on Mr. Incredible for not making him a super hero
>>
He literally spells it out for you in the movie.

A side endgame was to bang Mirage as much as possible. If only he had known that Bob swayed her without even meaning to. Imagine being cucked by the man you hate, without him even trying. Syndrome might have actually killed himself.
>>
>>90236208
I get it's a meme but he literally states his endgame in the movie
>>
File: Racter.png (146KB, 212x278px) Image search: [Google]
Racter.png
146KB, 212x278px
>>90236208
To contribute to the next step in human evolution. Sadly he was foiled by the forces that constantly seek to drag us back down to earth. A pity.
>>
>>90236208
>When everyone's super
>No one will be
That's his endgame. He got him monologue-ing.
>>
>>90236258
In another timeline Helen catches Bob with Mirage and assumes he's cheating and gets revenge on him by sleeping with Syndome

Don't ask how that leap of logic happens, it just does.
>>
>>90236208
That reminds me, I'd forgotten to add "endgame" to my filter list. Gotta filter ALL the shitposts!
>>
File: cYL0mp4K.jpg (24KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
cYL0mp4K.jpg
24KB, 512x512px
>>90236405
>wanted to kill supers so he could sell deadly high tech weapons to civilians

Syndrome was a true martyr for anarcho-capitalism
>>
>>90236460
>Helen becomes a villain

I kind of want to see that.
>>
File: 4c7.png (636KB, 807x778px) Image search: [Google]
4c7.png
636KB, 807x778px
>>90236460
>Syndrome set off on his plan early by seducing Helen
>Jack Jack is biologically Syndrome's son
>Even if his main scheme fails he still gets his revenge
why did my brain jump to this extreme
>>
File: 1478052402321.png (719KB, 648x768px) Image search: [Google]
1478052402321.png
719KB, 648x768px
>yfw you realize Disney now owns Marvel and Incredibles 2 is coming out within the next couple of years
>>
>>90237224
NTR has improved you
>>
>>90236208
>...when everyone's super! No one will be...
>>
>>90236208
I'll give them heroics. I'll give them the most spectacular heroics anyone's ever seen! And when I'm old and I've had my fun, I'll sell my inventions so that everyone can be superheroes. *Everyone* can be super! And when everyone's super...
...*no one* will be.
>>
>>90236405
His endgame was to play super hero and foil fake bad guys that he planted like the robot out of spite. That was just a throw away line at the end of the thing.
>>
dissolve the metaphorical line separating supers from non-supers by removing any specialty that came with being a super. and it was just to get revenge on one guy that crushed his childhood dreams.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.