[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Planet Hulk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Hulk_(Planet_Hulk).jpg (67KB, 354x673px) Image search: [Google]
Hulk_(Planet_Hulk).jpg
67KB, 354x673px
I know it's not a high bar to clear, but I think Planet Hulk is my favorite Marvel animated movie. I didn't think they'd be willing to show something so close to the comic, complete with a lot of brutal deaths.
>>
>>90232327
I still wish they had the license to use Silver Surfer instead of Bill though
>>
>>90232327
It was weird hearing Releena Peacecraft as a warrior woman.
>>
>>90232327
Yeah, it was pretty freaking great. Too bad we're never going to get a animated World War Hulk movie.
>>
>>90233023
Planet Hulk was great. World War Hulk on the other hand was terrible. Hulk was immune to everything, insta-regenerated injuries that had previously taken him days to recover from, and basically soloed the entire planet. Totally invincible characters are boring.
>>
>>90232327
It's not going to happen again though.
>>
>>90237794
Not without a serious shakeup in the cartoon division.
>>
sadly Marvel dont do animated movie anymore .
>>
File: 1472603092254.png (284KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1472603092254.png
284KB, 800x800px
>>90233392
> World War Hulk on the other hand was terrible. Hulk was immune to everything, insta-regenerated injuries that had previously taken him days to recover from, and basically soloed the entire planet. Totally invincible characters are boring.
I dunno. I think the writers just wanted to make a sort-of no-holds barred slugfest with the Hulk against everyone. If you take as just an excuse to see Hulk fight a lot, it's really not that bad.
>>
>>90233392

I mean he just came from a planet where he could actually be injured on the regular naturally instead of having supergeniuses and the US military having to develop and redevelop specific anti-hulk gear.

War Hulk was basically good guy Maestro.

And by that point he had the people on his side and an invasion force. It was less he soloed the planet and more he touched down with an army and orders were subdue the supes and illuminati, with a good chunk of earthlings tired of Tony's shit.
>>
>>90241918

Nor do they do good cartoons anymore.

Then again the only genuinely good ones were Spectacular Spider-Man and Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes with the rest being dogshit only entertaining for nostalgiafagging.
>>
DC Comics make 3 animated movie a year .
>>
>>90232327
Marvel did any other movies aside those of the era of Wolverine Vs Hulk, Thor Vs Hulk, etc?

DC does lot animated movies
>>
>>90233392
You mean, he was the Hulk, the same as he's been every time he's not jobbing to make the Avengers around him look good.
>>
>Best Marvel animated films are made by people who now work for DC

Hmmm... really makes you think
>>
>>90232327
i was decent but it has the same problem as the All Star Superman animated adaptation in that they skipped a lot of the important parts of the comic and outright changed some parts.
yes I'm still pissed they skipped Zibarro and Bizarro world
>>
>>90241918
Actually, they do. They just released a Hulk/Dr. Strange team-up movie where they fight Nightmare a few months ago. It just wasn't very good so no one takls about it.
>>
>>90232327
>complete with a lot of brutal deaths

wait, who died?
>>
I'm just put it on right now so you better not be lying
>>
>>90256721
I'm back and Holy crap I want to see that level of gore in every animated movie I watch from now on
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.