[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Captain America

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

So, Captain America died in civil war, like a decade ago.

How did he come back to be running around now? Anybody able to explain the details?
>>
>>90232239
He never died. He was shot with magic time travel bullets.
>>
His body didn't die because he was shot with a time travel SCIENCE gun. Red Skull planned to place his consciousness into Steve's body and take over like he did with that Russian dude earlier in the run. So Red Skull steals Steve's aryan body and makes HYDRA Captain America. But the good guys saved the day
>>
I think he was shot by time bullets (yes basically the same as Batman around the same time).
>>
>>90232239
He didn't actually die. He was shot with a time bullet that sent his consciousness through time to relive all his past battles leaving his body in a death-like state while the Red Skull tried to mindswap into it. Then Steve successfully finished fighting his way back through time before Red Skull could do it.
>>
>>90232286
>>90232309
>>90232341
>>90232370
Holy

Fuck

People actually pay money to read this shit?
This shit is what the fucking comic book movies are based on? What the fuck
>>
>>90232370
Oh. Huh. Weird.
>>
>>90232404
Time travel is fun though, what's the problem?
>>
>>90232404
In the comics they experiment with goofy ideas.

The movies tend to pick and choose the ones that actually worked.

The movies are typically like, "refined comics". But there's not as many of them.

Except for X men. Fox doesn't know how the fuck to make a decent x men movie
>>
>>90232404
If you actually read it instead of just looking at a summary online, it's a lot better.
>>
>>90232470
>this is what Mousketeers actually believe
>>
>>90232470
I don't watch comic book movies. I'm just amazed that time travel bullets (played straight) can turn into a billion dollar movie franchise
>>
>>90232504
Ah. Well, keep in mind the movies didn't use that plot element at all.
>>
>>90232470
found the normie, movies are shit my man
>>
>>90232538
The movies are pretty good, typically better than the comics they're based on, but not always.

I've been reading a fair bit of comics (mostly marvel) since like 2004. It's not like I don't read the comics. There's lots of good stuff in the comics that isn't in the movies. But the shit stuff typically doesn't make it to the marvel movies.
>>
Comics are always killing characters off for the sake of controversy just to retcon it and bring them back to life with a really sloppy stupid explanation. Happens all the time, not really worth thinking about too hard.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.