[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SO? Do you think Frozen 2 or Zootopia 2 are gonna outperform

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Capture.jpg (39KB, 735x211px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
39KB, 735x211px
SO?
Do you think Frozen 2 or Zootopia 2 are gonna outperform the originals?
As thou is seams sequels always outperform the originals as it stands.
>>
>>90219887
They announced ZootopiaDeux already? Where's the link?
>>
I don't care as long as I get fox bunny babies and I don't give a damn if it doesn't make sense
>>
>>90219906
>They announced ZootopiaDeux already? Where's the link?

Nah, they didn't, but with the money it made, it's a given.
>>
They'll likely have bigger opening weekends, but their totals will completely rely on the quality/word of mouth.
>>
>>90219970
FUCK YOU AND YOUR PRESUMPTIONS OP AT LEAST GET THE OFFICIAL WORD BEFORE YOU POST YOUR BULLSHIT
>>
File: Capture.jpg (111KB, 1598x334px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
111KB, 1598x334px
>>90219975
Zootopia is considered a better movie.
I think it created way more fans than Frozen.

Frozen was ok but nothing special.
It mostly appealed to Young Girls but still was pretty good so more people liked it but overall it had your generic fantasy setting world.

While Zootpia tried to appeal to Everyone by having 2 protagonists of opposite genders and an interesting original world.
+ Majority of people in the world like animals.
>>
>>90220014
OP here that's not me.

But the makers did talk bout possible plots in the sequel.
Like explaining where the reptiles and birds are.
>>
>>90219887
I don't think so
>>
>>90219887
No.

Frozen 2 will be terrible, they can't rehash the same surprise.

Same with Zootopia 2.
>>
They're taking way too long on Frozen 2 if they want to cash in. Kids grow up, you know.
>>
>>90219970
Not really, its extremely rare that Disney does full scale sequels to their non-Pixar movies. I think the Rescuers is still the only one until WiR2 comes out next year.
>>
>>90219970

>but with the money it made, it's a given

Walt Disney Animation Studios has only made 3 official sequels in its entire history (The Rescuers Down Under, Fantasia 2000, and Winnie the Pooh). Everything else was Disneytoon garbage. I don't understand where this "sequel is a given" meme comes from.
>>
>>90219887
>Do you think Frozen 2 or Zootopia 2 are gonna outperform the originals?

Yes.
Disney will never let us down.
Frozen 2 and Zootopia 2 will kill weebs all, and save the world.
We are the ones who get the last laugh.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.