[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/dpg/ - Danny Phantom Marathon Thread #8

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: DP8.png (743KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
DP8.png
743KB, 640x480px
>Episode: "Prisoners of Love"
Links:
http://www.kisscartoon.se/Cartoon/Danny-Phantom-Season-01/Episode-008

http://www.watchcartoononline.io/danny-phantom-episode-8-prisoners-of-love

Season 1 MEGA (480p):
http://mega.co.nz/#F!UN8jTTDS!3Its0gCZr5_lfp7qdQS6yg

>What is this?
To commemorate 10 years since Danny Phantom ended, we're celebrating by watching all 53 episodes of the show, one episode every Saturday for each Saturday in 2017.

>What's happening in this topic?
Once a week, every Saturday, there will be a general created for discussing that week's episode in particular, along with a link to said episode.

>What's the point of this?
It's just a fun little activity to do throughout 2017 to make the year a bit more interesting, nothing more.

>Why Danny Phantom?
I haven't watched the show in years, and when I did, I never saw all the episodes. Plus, there's exactly 53 episodes and 52 Saturdays, and considering the finale is a two-parter, it matched up perfectly.

>This is stupid
It's very possible that's the case, if it is, please feel free to voice your grievances about it here. If enough people hate this, I won't do it, no hard feelings.

>I want to get into this, is it too late to join in?
It's Never Too Late for Now. Feel free to use the previous threads for links to episodes and watch at your own pace. At only one episode a week, it should be easy to catch up to where the marathon currently is. First thread can be found here: http://desuarchive.org/co/thread/88957503/

IMPORTANT:
Is this a terrible idea? Have better suggestions for a layout for this topic? Know how to do it better and want to be in charge of making these topics instead? Want to berate me for making this stupid thing in the first place? Other? Please address these within this topic.

Previous thread/episode: >>90023138
Desuarchive link in case it gets cleared from the archive: http://desuarchive.org/co/thread/90023138/
>>
>>90217881
Going to be busy all day, so I can't really bump this thread.
Would someone please be kind enough to take this """""important""""" job upon theirself and try to keep it alive? It's not a very big job, and it would really help if someone could take it.
>>
>>90218051
Good, now do that several times periodically.
>>
>>90218051
That's against the rules.
>>
File: 1473970086418.jpg (263KB, 1200x524px) Image search: [Google]
1473970086418.jpg
263KB, 1200x524px
You get less than 15 replies/thread on average, most of which are your own bumping.
Take the hint and let it go already,
>>
File: IMG_1988.gif (577KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1988.gif
577KB, 500x282px
>>90219296
That said that picture is amazing
>>
I get up, and nothin' gets me down
You got it tough, I've seen the toughest around
And I know, baby, just how you feel
You got to roll with the punches and get to what's real
>>
>>90219296
It really depends on the quality of the episode, actually. The Desiree one a couple weeks ago got a ton of replies and stayed around for several days. They can't all be winners.
>>
>>90219296
If I had to guess, I'm pretty sure OP isn't concerned with the reply number at all, and just wants the thread to stay visible for the duration of the day.
>>
>>90219296
Just because I'm not replying to these threads doesn't mean I don't like them, they're a nice addition to my weekend, I just don't have much to say on the episodes usually.
>>
>>90220834
I think the replies were because Desiree is thicc, not because the episode was any better than usual
>>
>>90222667

Surprisingly, no.
>>89838529
>>
>>90222607
>>90224197
There's no need to pretend you aren't just page10 bumping. A simple "bump" had been sufficient.

inb4
>b-but it was a coincidence the thread was on page 10 when I posted, I swear
Sure.
>>
>>90224344
I had no intention of lying to you, of course that's why I did it(at least mine of the two posts), but it's better to post something with more substance than "bump".
>>
>>90217881
Walker was one of my favorite Danny Phantom villains. He deserved a lot more exposure.
>>
>>90225540
Agreed.
>>
File: IMG_1996.png (1MB, 800x3338px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1996.png
1MB, 800x3338px
>>90225540
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.