[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is she only into chicks now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: sara.jpg (440KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sara.jpg
440KB, 1280x720px
Is she only into chicks now?
>>
>>90207222
The only dude we know she fucked was ollie, and he is so feminized he might as well have ovaries.
>>
She was at least flirting with Ray in the Arrow 100th episode, but did say that she prefers women in the same scene
>>
She has a preference for sure, but also had that thing with Cold too so probably still canonically bi.

I'm several episodes behind though.
>>
>>90207222
Please, someone just cancel Leftovers of Tomorrow. Actually, just cancel all the CW/DC shows
>>
>>90207222
She just likes queens
>>
>>90207405
She really is Queen-sexual. Ollie, heir to the League of Assassins, the Queen of France, and Guinevere
>>
>>90207222
She kissed Snart. I think she would ask Mick for a fuck if she weren't getting lady sex all the time.
>>
>>90207460
That one nurse from the 50s wasn't a queen.
>>
>>90207460
So wait sarah is lancealot? They difnt actually make that joke did they
>>
File: no-shit-sherlock.jpg (47KB, 600x686px) Image search: [Google]
no-shit-sherlock.jpg
47KB, 600x686px
>>90207714
Anon what do you think?
>>
>>90207320

>ollie
>feminine

Maybe back in Season 4, but in season season 5, he found his balls back.

>>90207393

Marveldrone detected
>>
>>90207222
She's pretty much how bisexual women always are in TV. They fuck and leave other women every other episode until they find one man to have a nice romantic relationship with that lasts for either a season or until the series finale.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (5KB, 217x232px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
5KB, 217x232px
>>90207714
Sheeeit, I'm fully convinced that making the "Sarah Lance-lot" joke was the only fucking reason they did that episode.
>>
>>90207222
They did have Merlyn remark that she would like to settle with a nice man or woman, so they haven't forgotten about it.
>>
>>90208177
Yeah you can fuck right off. I want good DC shows thank you, not this watered down horseshit. And the majority of Marvel's tv shows havent been great either, so you can stop with the drone/boogeyman crap
>>
>>90208591
Powerless is good
>>
>>90208526
That and medieval shenanigans.

Ray had a fucking ball that whole episode. I was happy for him.
>>
File: IT IS I, MALCOLM MERLYN.gif (1010KB, 495x278px) Image search: [Google]
IT IS I, MALCOLM MERLYN.gif
1010KB, 495x278px
>>90208770

It was so good, but how could they waste the opportunity to reveal Merlin was actually...MALCOLM MERLYN

THEY EVEN CALL HIM THE MAGICIAN, THIS SHIT WRITES ITSELF
>>
File: malcom merlyn does it again.gif (3MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
malcom merlyn does it again.gif
3MB, 720x404px
>It's a "Mr. Rory" episode
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.